• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Fuji- Looks badass. The outfit works really well and the hair is looking good. Like both those fits, shore. The colors in the first one are really nice and while i'd probably prefer more a taper on the pants (even with the top block the same) still looks solid. Werk. sq4you- where is that? the margiela store? looking slick though

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lazy day

KemOMxPVi.jpg
NwTAfzqzl.jpg

HvGnhHvqa.jpg

ervell linen shirt
y's for men (olive tag) cotton/rayon pants
marimekko tote
muij sneaks

the pants are incredibly soft and light weight, classic yohji shape (huge waist with drawstring), piping on the sides and a very suble irregular striped pattern that my camera apparently can't pick up on.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^Excellent, like what you've been doing lately. I'm excited to get home and break out some baggy ****, have been pretty much doing skinnies plus high tops or shorts and oxfords non stop for the last month.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
^ I just realized I think I had a picture of you on a vespa in my blog a while back

hahha. i just looked through it. you are right. on page 5 ;-)
gosurface took that pic

Originally Posted by chronoaug
sq4you- where is that? the margiela store? looking slick though

yeah you're right. on the men's side. the women's stuff is far more impressive

asobu: nice again. making baggy stuff look awesome

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ ahahha, tahnk you for blessing it with your ballerness

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
asobu killin it as usual my bruva

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I defy anyone to take a fit pic during a terrorism act. next level.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by uvmboi13
http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/beyuvm13/Wearing%20Today/DSC04613.jpg[/IMG [IMG]http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af319/beyuvm13/Wearing%20Today/DSC04609.jpg[/IMG Polo Ralph Lauren Rugby Polo Shirt Polo Ralph Lauren Yellow Plaid-Like Shirt Polo Ralph Lauren Red Tie Polo Ralph Lauren White Undershirt Polo Ralph Lauren Blue Boxers and...surprise surprise... Banana Republic Straight Fit Pant[/I]
Did your parents make you dress like that? That's child abuse.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
asobu: fantastic fit in a "how is he going to pull it off" kind of way. The linen shirt is just about perfect. I wish I had that kind of game.

I didn't see anyone else comment on it, but I thought Hummingbird had everything just about nailed. I'd have to see the tie IRL to really make a judgment on it, but the look is put together without being bland. Really, I think your pants were the center of the whole fit; they kind of dominated everything else, which you don't usually see. So crisp. So good.

I, personally, will not be satisfied until Ralph Lauren has made a polo that's just a colossal Bayeux-tapestry style scene of a horse race and I can see every quivering muscle in every jockey's tiny elfin jaw.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ agree 100%. Proof that you can wear a tie without a jacket and look good. Maybe I'd like it more if the tie were a little wider, though.
Originally Posted by Hummingbird
fp2.jpg

edit: neg-rep for obviously fake "excuse me while I take this call, it's just my go-go lifestyle" WAYWT.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Asobu, really digging your fits, that marimekko bag sealed it
Keep posting please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads