• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmkn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

chyrspchuck

Reaction score
PG, Nii, Vox, NYR, Ktown, MOK, Greggaz, IST and Lufty You guys look great day in and day out and though some think this thread has jumped (get it) the shark I find inspiration from you all every day. Maybe someday I will have:
a. a decent enough wardrobe and
b. the balls to post my own WAYWRN pictures

EBugatti

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
So Labelking is at 24,100+, Vox is at 20,010+ ... are there any others over 20K?

Incidentally, assuming a 10 word average post length, 20K posts = 200,000 words which is approximately an 800-1000 page book... (depending on formatting).

gravenimages

Reaction score
Originally Posted by audiophilia
Wonderful subject. Wonderful clothes. Wonderful photos. Bravo!

Blog is excellent.

Thank you. The secret is finding subjects like Binge or Label King to give the blog credibility, and then post myself in between them as comic relief. Oh, and he occasional showgirl just because.

IST66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJE
IST, I wonder if the shirt collar might have been helped by using a smaller tie knot? Maybe a PS with a bit more presence? I like a simple straight-edged PS on a darker colour; here, I think something bolder would work. Small points on a good 'fit which reminds me of Parker (maybe not the tie).
Thanks for the comment and advice!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by clarinetplayer
You are ready for summer! I like the tie very much.
Originally Posted by ManofKent
I like this but would prefer a darker PS.
Originally Posted by designprofessor
Always nice!! Excellent tie! (will steal this option
smile.gif
)

Originally Posted by gregaz
Браво!
Originally Posted by Dr. Grey
Really great combo!!!
Thank you, gentlemen!

Originally Posted by chyrspchuck
PG, Nii, Vox, NYR, Ktown, MOK, Greggaz, IST and Lufty You guys look great day in and day out and though some think this thread has jumped (get it) the shark I find inspiration from you all every day. Maybe someday I will have:

smile.gif

balder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by musicguy
What kind of jeans are these?

I've only just realised that you are holding keys in your right hand.I thought that you were making an internationaly known gesture!!
laugh.gif

jpgar4

Reaction score
common projects tan safari sneakers, bassike universal denim and ysl blue shirt!!!

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Racing Green
Fantastic. That's a bloke you'd like to have a pint with.

If you're ever in Brooklyn, hit me up...cheers pal.

Originally Posted by musicguy
What kind of jeans are these?

JCrew Vintage Slim Selvage...he one thing I would do if I could was have them with a little bit of a higher rise...but other than that, they're my favorite pair.

EZETHATSME;3167224 said:
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger

That was a bit of an odd comment, as to me you always look very "comfortable" in your clothes. In any event, that is often hard to tell from a picture on the interwebz. Looks great to me.

Carry on.

EZ

Cheers

rob;3167239 said:

Cool. But it seems you're trying to bridge two asthetics and the result suffers.

Rob

I think I understand what you're saying...I am taking the jacket to Frank today to have ALL the padding taken out of the shoulder...as I like the short coat, I think it works best as a casual one, with jeans, and by doing this it will give the jacket a more casual feel.

Originally Posted by chyrspchuck

Thanks, and do it man.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IST66
4-14.jpg

Great stuff. Jacket sleeve perhaps a little long?

I think I understand what you're saying...I am taking the jacket to Frank today to have ALL the padding taken out of the shoulder...as I like the short coat, I think it works best as a casual one, with jeans, and by doing this it will give the jacket a more casual feel.
Noted dangers of shoulder surgery aside, this sounds like a good idea.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IST66
Spring Saturday morning! Today again warmly!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

4-14.jpg

3-8.jpg
4-15.jpg

Looks IST66. The Aldens look good with the selvage. I love my 2 pairs and wear them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads