• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Quoddy Boat Shoes MEGATHREAK

Kevk

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cl smooth
been looking everywhere for some maliseet oxfords, either peanut grizzly or chromexcel..... if anyone knows where to cop these in a size 11, it is MUCH appreciated.

Me too, size 9.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
why not try, say, quoddy.com

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
well a required time-frame was never mentioned...and there is also a list of 20+ stockists on their site

cl smooth

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bmf895
4-6 week lead time

after the 843 horror stories I've heard about the wait and the frustrating customer service, I think I'll stay away.

kalanigee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
how bout instead of everyone going nuts about my quoddy.com comment and crying about turnaround times you check the list of stockists on quoddy.com

or even better, click here
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=where+to+buy+quoddy+maliseet

LOL
laugh.gif

amnguyen

Reaction score
question for all you quoddy.com veterans,

I was wondering if the folks at quoddy actually update the status of the order when they ship out the shoes to you. do they send an email confirmation? I'm celebrating my 8 week aniversary of my order date, so I'm wondering if they'll actually update the status from 'pending' to 'shipped'....

or will I just end up getting an unannounced surprise in the mail?

thanks for any enlightenment?

Dob

Reaction score
Yes - I ordered a pair of maliseets in black and they will be ready next week - only about a week behind from estimate. Luckily, they also had a brown pair in my size in stock today when I called so those bad boys are on the way....

BTW, whoever recommended the LL Bean version was off base IMO. I got a pair and promptly tossed them. The leather was like plastic (and not even nice plastic). I would never consider another pair.

Dob

Reaction score
I think you may be mistaken. I was told they generally run true to size. Just got my first pair today in 10.5 and they are spot on. There is no way they are a half size large for me - I normally wear a 10.5 in this type of shoe.

constantine.

Reaction score
Eh, maybe it's just up to preference then. I had to send a TTS pair back a few months ago because I had crazy heel slippage.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads