• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

southernstyle

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
Junior K-Town in his clothes?

HHI? Love the Spanish Moss, miss it down there...don't think we'll be going this summer...first time in 5 years, maybe next year.

Junior K-Town?

But good call on the HHI, my uncle has a place there.

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kaplan

I think it was pretty good, but mostly I had Berliner Biere (though I usually prefer a dark beer).

What did you have? Charlottenburger, Berliner Kindl, Berliner Pilsener? Unfortunately, most Berlin beers aren't the best Germany has to offer...

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KtownGreg
And an homage pic for one of the coolest....
- SMQ may "have" been the coolest, but you are doing just fine Daddy G!
Originally Posted by Kaplan
A few days ago, in Berlin:
- I very much enjoyed this as a whole
- rare for me
Originally Posted by skefferz
- please do not try this again, the clash of the patterns is best lest to the Titans
Originally Posted by ManofKent
20100401_indoors.jpg

- love the light & nice to see a full body with no distortion
Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix

- I did this, but there is still something not right about the whole drape of your suits.
- I realize you will follow any critique with pics of Fred A, but Fred A has a totally different physique to you
- it is like me trying to be MaoMao (& he along with a few other SFers have a heavy influence in my style, but I adapt to my proportions)

backboard60

Reaction score
April showers.

Wet and windy this morning, oh and bitterly cold. Brightened up this afternoon, so took a shot in one of the stairwells at work:

20100401_indoors.jpg

Details:

Suit, shirt & tie: Aquascutum (a little rumpled from a day sitting in a damp suit
frown.gif
)
Waistcoat: Brook Taverner
PS: unbranded silk
Shoes: EG 'Cardiff'

Prestige...

the lighting is Awesome and Great Attire overall
laugh.gif

skefferz

Reaction score
I think the checks on the tie are a bit too much with the shirt. a solid purple tie (or plain shirt) and the rest would be good.
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Here is a case where a solid navy on the conservative side or an orange tie on the opposite end of the spectrum could have sent you up a level.
Originally Posted by niidawg3
One too many patterns skefferz ... i agree a solid tie, or solid shirt would have really lifted this look.
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
please do not try this again, the clash of the patterns is best left to the Titans

I've been slapped down. (Yes, I should have thought better about the combination.)

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Friedrich
Welcome to Berlin, Kaplan! Hope you're having a good time here.
Thank you, it was about time I saw your city, considering I'm only a 45 minutes flight away. It was just for two nights, so I'm back in CPH again.

Originally Posted by Philip1978
Kap, great look today.
Couldn't tell if this was for me or the similarly named Kappelan, but thank you if it was.
Originally Posted by IST66
Good work!
Originally Posted by 0b5cur1ty
Great casual fit.
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Great casual vibe.
Originally Posted by Parker
Nice casual get-up, Kaplan.
- I very much enjoyed this as a whole
- rare for me

Thank you all, that's very kind.

Originally Posted by Sander
What did you have? Charlottenburger, Berliner Kindl, Berliner Pilsener? Unfortunately, most Berlin beers aren't the best Germany has to offer...
I'm not really sure, just what they had on tap which I guess would be the Pilsener.

kaxixi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweater: J. Crew Shirt: RL Custom Fit Linen/Silk Blend Trousers: Incotex Belt: Martin Dingman Watch: Seiko Premier
DSC_0170.jpg
DSC_0174.jpg

escheriff

Reaction score
Right now:

Turnbull and Asser grey w/ blue stripes shirt, dark blue RL polo jeans, alden suede brogues, hermes belt, Breitling SuperOcean Chrono, J crew alligator wallet, and a pack of parliament lights in my back pocket.

Later, guy harvey tee shirt and my favorite nantucket red vineyard vines shorts and some old sperry boatshoes-- going to have a few beers

escheriff

Reaction score
Originally Posted by escheriff
Right now:

Turnbull and Asser grey w/ blue stripes shirt, dark blue RL polo jeans, alden suede brogues, hermes belt, Breitling SuperOcean Chrono, J crew alligator wallet, and a pack of parliament lights in my back pocket.

Later, guy harvey tee shirt and my favorite nantucket red vineyard vines shorts and some old sperry boatshoes-- going to have a few beers

seems like we have a lot of smokers here. maybe they should open a quitting forum too on here LOL

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
- I realize you will follow any critique with pics of Fred A, but Fred A has a totally different physique to you
- it is like me trying to be MaoMao (& he along with a few other SFers have a heavy influence in my style, but I adapt to my proportions)

good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads