• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saturday. Finish off my beer, go do some grocery shopping.
DSC00418.jpg

generic polo
christopher chronis linen pants
puma clyde

phildo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jwied82
acne
acne
tim hamilton
grifoni
tretorn (probably have something that would go better but its rainy out and so i didnt want to wear any nicer shoes)

I think you should take out those strings.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
MC'd it for an interview at Stanford. Wish me luck!

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/v...a/P3122312.jpg

Tailored (orphaned?) blazer - thrift
Tie - thrift
tie bar - Topman
Tailored blue button up shirt - thrift
Dockers slim (pretty legit slim khakis)
OCs

Interview with Stanford, priceless.

I don't think those OCs are the best choice for an interview, they're a little too casual since they're so thin soled and have no heel. But then again, you're probably up against square toed loafers and Sketchers, so it most likely doesn't matter.

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bout 2 go out

kostym jacket
hilfiger tee and belt
prps ramblers
vael sneakers

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
yadda yadda, blah blah, so it most likely doesn't matter.
correct! otter hates clothing, too... Hendrix, please, those shoes...they must be destroyed. But kudos for having the cajones to wear white linen trousers. Also, I think if you sized up one on the polo it would help remove the hourglass silhouette you got going above the waist. I think that issue is single-handedly bringing down your fits. Size those shirts up, bro. Oh yeah, and one last thing. Work on those traps, man. It'll help your neck/shoulder area look better. Do some shrugs the next time you're doing curls...

Ibrock

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
Saturday. Finish off my beer, go do some grocery shopping. generic polo christopher chronis linen pants puma clyde
With the exception of those shoes (they're pretty hideous) most of the clothes you wear aren't all that bad, kinda generic but not terrible.... but you're proportions are really off, it just destroys all your fits.
Originally Posted by Earnest Hemingway
bout 2 go out kostym jacket hilfiger tee and belt prps ramblers vael sneakers
Cue jacket fit shitstorm.

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
already been over that w/ connor
cut is short on purpose

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scott.m
damn you dudes are bitchy, i'm not gonna pull a kent and respond to every comment but i will say that i do have more than just white sneakers but i like wearing white sneakers and will continue to do so. if you don't like it cool, but i don't think we needed to **** up this thread so much now did we? but just for you sq since you're being a little **** i'll post a fit today with something that isn't white shoes or converse, okay? i don't think you dudes get it, i don't dress to be fashionable for the most part, i just wear clothing i'm comfortable in.
pretty ironic of you to call someone bitchy and then lose your **** because some people thought your style was boring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads