• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aeglus you combine SW&D and MC just like I want to.

Like that first one too man.

m00ba77

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
I'm sure someone would have praised your fit if you didn't look like the gay love child of an ill-advised tryst involving an Urban Outfitters restroom and a Flock of Seagulls album.

THERE WE GO... finally.

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by m00ba77
IMGP0002-1-1-1.jpg
James Perse / APC / Clarks

that head looks photoshopped m00ba77, happy now?

raulishere

Reaction score
He's wearing Rick Owens milk trainers.... Wow this thread is moving fast.

Also what fuuma said about fashion and ccp boots +1

Kent money please please tell me where you got those thrift store clothes!!!! I must have, it is so masculine to rumage through a thrift store for that perfect ugly plaid.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raulishere
He's wearing Rick Owens milk trainers Also what fuuma said about fashion and ccp boots +1 Kent money please post a fit pic where you have the slightest sense of style, no one will ever message you saying OMG please tell me where you got those thrift store clothes!!!! I must have
Hahaha +1

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by m00ba77
It's because it's unbelievably large.
judging by the distortion, you probably used a wide angle lens better off stepping further back and use a longer focal length...less distortion, plus smaller head

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by raulishere
He's wearing Rick Owens milk trainers Also what fuuma said about fashion and ccp boots +1 Kent money please post a fit pic where you have the slightest sense of style, no one will ever message you saying OMG please tell me where you got those thrift store clothes!!!! I must have
Umm, people have actually messaged me to ask about particular things...things I didn't buy from a thrift shop. People have also publicly asked what things I was wearing. LOL, one time some dude even messaged me to tell me how 'effortlessly stylish' I looked, no joke (im not pullin' a jet-lie here) please try another insult.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He was actually just gonna add a "vaguely Mexican" circle so he could get you and Whodini.

Originally Posted by chronoaug
Pretty awesome but the semi-annoying knowitalls circle needs to connect to the "slightly above average clothes with slightly above average execution" so i can get involved in that graph
bigstar[1].gif

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
there are many, many other people who belong on the right side of that venn diagram. But I won't point any fingers.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
one time some dude even messaged me to tell me how 'effortlessly stylish' I looked, no joke (im not pullin' a jet-lie here)
I was just ******* with you.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Look, you are one ugly bastard. Okay? Quit acting like you're not. You look like a reject from Woody Allen's "Boys from Brazil" project. If I had a dog that looked like you I would shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards. Cut back on the clothing budget and invest in plastic surgery--at least that might still look good next season.

post a fit pic for once you pleb. you successfully managed to go through WAYWT part 1 and 2 without a single one. afraid we might see some dingleberry residue around your mouth?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
Lol you illiterate **** I don't care your the one getting all hot and bothered
laugh.gif

This internet fashionz thing is serious business guys, remember that

If you go back and correct some of your mistakes here--I swear, I will get quite offended at you calling me 'illiterate'. Also, calling you 'Razzle' was not a misspelling, I'm just adept at word play. Go **** a can of Foster's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads