The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Eason, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razele

Razele Senior member

Most people conceptualize multiple ideas dependently. Got it.
    It was covered in another threak. The ability to choose an idea and have multiple idea's rather then one single 'aesthetic' as most of us here have. Drew does it really well and also few other posters here and there.

2. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

Shut the fuck up, please. Sure I give more credence when discussing brands I like to those that have experience with them, what's so weird about it. I don't need someone who has never seen a pair of CCP boots in his life to tell me CCP sucks and that's something that happens quite often here. Some opinions carry more weight and many factors play; fits themselves but also brand knowledge and general quality of the posts. We don't have a rep system on SF but most people know who has "rep" on some topic or others. This is why people msg me asking about Julius or whatever while no one does about Ralph Lauren polos.
    RL polo questions imminent

3. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

lol fuck, this thread keeps on giving :rofl:

4. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

sq4you, I clearly remember that you started covering your mouth area after I chimed about your pube stache, because you were making fun of SOMONE ELSE about their pube stache. Go figure.

impossible. you're on squelch half the time. i started doing it right after that other dude said someone on sufu was using his pictures for personal posts.

5. m00ba77

m00ba77 Senior member

jesus fucking christ on a goddamn pogo stick

this is ridiculous.

I posted a fitpic a couple pages ago and not a single one of you has had the decency to lambast me or praise me. What a sad day this is.

6. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

the problem i have and i am sure others have is not with Fuuma, its with all the others who as soon as Fuuma posts a fit would say ''Fuuma, i my god, i wish i could rep, but i cant, so give me your address and ill come over and blow you''
    See this posts illustrates one of the problem inherent with trolling; instead of having opinions that, while they may hopefully be changed by discussion, are relatively stable, the trolls just shifts with the currents of the negative conversation to make it continue as long as possible. At one point many of my fits are off which establishes a parallel with kix who is presented as the same (a bad dresser). This parallel would be quite impossible to make if me posting a bad fit was exceptional so we can only assume that he thinks it is quite frequent, no matter what he says to the contrary. Then the problem is not with me but with my supposed sycophants as this serves him better. It may seem like a small shift but it's the changing ways of the troll who doesn't really care about fits or anything but just wants to piss off people.

7. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

It was covered in another threak.

The ability to choose an idea and have multiple idea's rather then one single 'aesthetic' as most of us here have.

Drew does it really well and also few other posters here and there.

link?

8. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Holy lol at what this thread has become.

9. Razele

Razele Senior member

Good point, I'll have to ask j why they decided to call it styleforum instead of fashionforum. Actually, no I won't. I'll ask again for you to act your age and drop it.
    What's styleforum frontpage for? What are all the FW / SS threads about in SW&D? SW&D is plainly about fashion. Or is 'Americana' here to stay? And UO won't change it's current offerings ever again [​IMG] This place is clearly about fashion. This is the discussion thread. I'm just discussing others posts about fashion and about fits. If you don't like it, put people on ignore, or go look at the thread WITHOUT DISCUSSION.

10. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

i said i wasn't gonna relight the fire but you asked 3 times what the hell people were talking about and it seems weird that you were completely unaware of the past 25 pages considering they were mostly about you.

Maybe he didn't pay any attention to the nonstop stream of shit you've spent the past two days generating?

11. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

It's been an entertaining read, fellas. Cheers.

If there has been a single, overwhelming, illuminating fact demonstrated by all of this whinging and bitch-slapping, it's that, with the exception of two or three regular members, you're all a bunch of ugly, petty, insecure creeps garbed in occasionally expensive, but mostly overpriced clothing.

Sure, thanks for joining. It's a forum, people will argue, assholes will troll and newbies will say their dumb opinions. Life is the same, I like arguing with people, nothing to do with insecurity.

12. hossoso

hossoso Coward and P*ssy

impossible. you're on squelch half the time. i started doing it right after that other dude said someone on sufu was using his pictures for personal posts.
    Look, you are one ugly bastard. Okay? Quit acting like you're not. You look like a reject from Woody Allen's "Boys from Brazil" project. If I had a dog that looked like you I would shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards. Cut back on the clothing budget and invest in plastic surgery--at least that might still look good next season. *If I can't beat them, I won't hesitate to join them*

13. sq4you

sq4you Mid-level baller

Maybe he didn't pay any attention to the nonstop stream of shit you've spent the past two days generating?

i knew i forgot someone in my venn diagram....[​IMG]

14. Kent Money

Kent Money Senior member

blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah

fashunzzz gheyy.

15. Razele

Razele Senior member

link?
    It was in the old WAYWT discussion thread.

Fuuma posted a fit of an IH flannel with Junya carrot pants and it blew minds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.