• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mulansauce
Most people conceptualize multiple ideas dependently. Got it.
It was covered in another threak. The ability to choose an idea and have multiple idea's rather then one single 'aesthetic' as most of us here have. Drew does it really well and also few other posters here and there.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Shut the **** up, please. Sure I give more credence when discussing brands I like to those that have experience with them, what's so weird about it. I don't need someone who has never seen a pair of CCP boots in his life to tell me CCP sucks and that's something that happens quite often here. Some opinions carry more weight and many factors play; fits themselves but also brand knowledge and general quality of the posts. We don't have a rep system on SF but most people know who has "rep" on some topic or others. This is why people msg me asking about Julius or whatever while no one does about Ralph Lauren polos.
RL polo questions imminent

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
lol ****, this thread keeps on giving :rofl:

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
sq4you, I clearly remember that you started covering your mouth area after I chimed about your pube stache, because you were making fun of SOMONE ELSE about their pube stache. Go figure.

impossible. you're on squelch half the time. i started doing it right after that other dude said someone on sufu was using his pictures for personal posts.

m00ba77

Reaction score
jesus ******* christ on a goddamn pogo stick

this is ridiculous.

I posted a fitpic a couple pages ago and not a single one of you has had the decency to lambast me or praise me. What a sad day this is.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by otter
the problem i have and i am sure others have is not with Fuuma, its with all the others who as soon as Fuuma posts a fit would say ''Fuuma, i my god, i wish i could rep, but i cant, so give me your address and ill come over and blow you''
See this posts illustrates one of the problem inherent with trolling; instead of having opinions that, while they may hopefully be changed by discussion, are relatively stable, the trolls just shifts with the currents of the negative conversation to make it continue as long as possible. At one point many of my fits are off which establishes a parallel with kix who is presented as the same (a bad dresser). This parallel would be quite impossible to make if me posting a bad fit was exceptional so we can only assume that he thinks it is quite frequent, no matter what he says to the contrary. Then the problem is not with me but with my supposed sycophants as this serves him better. It may seem like a small shift but it's the changing ways of the troll who doesn't really care about fits or anything but just wants to piss off people.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Razele
It was covered in another threak.

The ability to choose an idea and have multiple idea's rather then one single 'aesthetic' as most of us here have.

Drew does it really well and also few other posters here and there.

link?

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Good point, I'll have to ask j why they decided to call it styleforum instead of fashionforum. Actually, no I won't. I'll ask again for you to act your age and drop it.
What's styleforum frontpage for? What are all the FW / SS threads about in SW&D? SW&D is plainly about fashion. Or is 'Americana' here to stay? And UO won't change it's current offerings ever again
laugh.gif
This place is clearly about fashion. This is the discussion thread. I'm just discussing others posts about fashion and about fits. If you don't like it, put people on ignore, or go look at the thread WITHOUT DISCUSSION.

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
i said i wasn't gonna relight the fire but you asked 3 times what the hell people were talking about and it seems weird that you were completely unaware of the past 25 pages considering they were mostly about you.

Maybe he didn't pay any attention to the nonstop stream of **** you've spent the past two days generating?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robokop
It's been an entertaining read, fellas. Cheers.

If there has been a single, overwhelming, illuminating fact demonstrated by all of this whinging and *****-slapping, it's that, with the exception of two or three regular members, you're all a bunch of ugly, petty, insecure creeps garbed in occasionally expensive, but mostly overpriced clothing.

Sure, thanks for joining. It's a forum, people will argue, assholes will troll and newbies will say their dumb opinions. Life is the same, I like arguing with people, nothing to do with insecurity.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
impossible. you're on squelch half the time. i started doing it right after that other dude said someone on sufu was using his pictures for personal posts.
Look, you are one ugly bastard. Okay? Quit acting like you're not. You look like a reject from Woody Allen's "Boys from Brazil" project. If I had a dog that looked like you I would shave his ass and teach him to walk backwards. Cut back on the clothing budget and invest in plastic surgery--at least that might still look good next season. *If I can't beat them, I won't hesitate to join them*

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by douchebag_ggmm
Maybe he didn't pay any attention to the nonstop stream of **** you've spent the past two days generating?

i knew i forgot someone in my venn diagram....
teacha.gif

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
blah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blahblah blah blah blah rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble rabble blah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blahblah blah blah

fashunzzz gheyy.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wagthesam
link?
It was in the old WAYWT discussion thread.

Fuuma posted a fit of an IH flannel with Junya carrot pants and it blew minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads