• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
A collision; of the most exquisite beauty with an old and deep pain. I can't talk about it, even in this relatively anonymous world. But I had to say something, I am wracked.
All the best....

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Still no heat. Woke up to a pleasant 58 degrees F temp in my apartment. The 6 messages I left on the "emergency maintenance line" (I guarantee you it's a ******* answering machine in the office) have not been acknowledged. I'm gonna rip my property management company a new one on Monday. I'll probably also tell them I'm going to put Feb's rent in escrow until they can demonstrably show that the furnace has been fully repaired. To top it all off several keys on my laptop's board are not working.
angry.gif

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
Still no heat. Woke up to a pleasant 58 degrees F temp in my apartment. The 6 messages I left on the "emergency maintenance line" (I guarantee you it's a ******* answering machine in the office) have not been acknowledged. I'm gonna rip my property management company a new one on Monday. I'll probably also tell them I'm going to put Feb's rent in escrow until they can demonstrably show that the furnace has been fully repaired. To top it all off several keys on my laptop's board are not working.
angry.gif

Isn't it well below freezing in Columbus? You should be in a hotel on the apartments dime. Aren't there laws in Columbus to protect you against this sort of thing?

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
A collision; of the most exquisite beauty with an old and deep pain. I can't talk about it, even in this relatively anonymous world. But I had to say something, I am wracked.

Take care.

Still no heat. Woke up to a pleasant 58 degrees F temp in my apartment.

The good news is, that's the perfect temp for storing wine.
laugh.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Isn't it well below freezing in Columbus? You should be in a hotel on the apartments dime. Aren't there laws in Columbus to protect you against this sort of thing?
The law is kind of vague. Says "reasonable heat" must be provided and further says that the apt. must be at a minimum of 70 degrees when the temperature is 0. But I assume over 24 hours with no heat is illegal or something. I might stay in a hotel tonight.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The law is kind of vague. Says "reasonable heat" must be provided and further says that the apt. must be at a minimum of 70 degrees when the temperature is 0. But I assume over 24 hours with no heat is illegal or something. I might stay in a hotel tonight.

Man up

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

sorry to hear that, be well

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still no heat. Woke up to a pleasant 58 degrees F temp in my apartment.
thats like 15C, as others have said man up. Till the heating was fixed we were waking up with ice on the inside of the windows here. Also, the snow melts so I can finally leave the house and straight away a catch a flu, ****.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Your student advocates office at OSU might be able to give you advice on how to deal with this.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The oven is on broil with the door wide open. Temp is at 60 and climbing, though my bedroom is still cool.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He can't do anything because state law requires that the landlord give permission to work on the heater. I can't get in touch with my ******* landlord.
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Dumbass, you call and say you're the landlord.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
The oven is on broil with the door wide open. Temp is at 60 and climbing, though my bedroom is still cool.

When I lived in colder climes, this sort of thing usually caused several house fires a year.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
healthketo577