• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
"King of DT"
"Haiku Poaster Boy"

I'll think of more . . .

Not enough snark.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HORNS
Can the "Saddest Thing" thread in General Chat, the one about the cat, be edited to take out the thread derailing that has occurred? There have been a lot of positive discourse in this thread and then someone comes in and turns it into an argument about the ethics of eating animals/mountain lions/ and how much a human life is worth compared to animals versus other types of animals.

There have been a lot of people following this thread for follow ups on the original subject and it's being cluttered up by people who just want to get their two cents in on these ridiculous tangents.

Not worth it. It was only one page that left everyone feeling a little more intelligent. Many other threads have been derailed far worse in the past.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
At least I'm not underdressed.

Some people call me a space cowboy. Some people call me the gangster of love.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
5-7-5

Noice! Very subtle. Does he always follow the pattern though?

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Noice! Very subtle. Does he always follow the pattern though?

only for the last
one-hundred-and-twenty-ish
poasts (out of thousands).

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
The site is loading in a herky jerky manner here in southern nevada. Takes about 15 to 20 seconds for a page to be usable. Thought Id join the chorus of whiners.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Can we get more spam by whole891? I don't think he's subjected us to nearly enough yet.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redcaimen
The site is loading in a herky jerky manner here in southern nevada. Takes about 15 to 20 seconds for a page to be usable. Thought Id join the chorus of whiners.

I know this may be completely out of the mods control, so I've been avoiding joining the chorus as well, but I've had nasty lag off and on every day for at least a week. The site goes through periods where pages simply won't load and just hangs, and other times it will give me an error message almost immediately upon clicking a link. This happens at both my work and personal computers, and it seems to happen more often in the afternoon and evening (Eastern Time).

FStyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't see how THIS is in any way shape or form, tasteful.

Plus his poasts can be viewed as nothing but
spam[1].gif

I'm not usually an accountability cop, but some dudes really chap my arse with the ignorance they use as a form of humor.

Also, how'd he get his SN changed 2 months in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics