• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
this is what i mean... dior is readily available at outlets for 60-70% off several times a year when they do sales (and they put you on the mailing list if you just ask and they do phone orders)

boutiques and saks will put dior at 50% off around thanksgiving, and they too do phone orders (you hafta be baller to get put on the list though)

in 2 weeks the after christmas sales start and then we see like 60%+ off whats left (and whats left is NEW, RETURNABLE, and CURRENT SEASON), so i really dont understand people still trying to sell USED, UNRETURNABLE, and REALLY OLD SEASON stuff for a mere 25% off.

i think what caveat did was fine, since raws are the same every season and hardly on sale, and presumably brand new when he sold them (ie 300 is a fair price), but old ass washed jeans from previous seasons? give me a break.

No one cares about current season and DH fans are looking for specific items from specific seasons, sometimes in hard to find sizes. DH keeps it value around retail price, lower for some items, higher for others. Raw jeans aren't on sale AFAIK but I haven't look at DH in a while.

Is there a topic you actually know something about?

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
RO swing cargo pants

RO cashmere vneck

RO black flannel pants

RO black double layer tee

Number (9) grey sweater

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
was combo of hustling, big sales and big sizes (except for pants
smile.gif
)

naaaaate

Reaction score
honestly it'd fit right in with kunks style and attitude if he just went pantsless, cock akimbo. everything from his demeanour to muscles to clothes is a terrifying ****-you so it's like cut the crap let that dick hang out

be a man hogan

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
big wank, no ass and mid-sized waist. balls are currently on the tiny side.

Originally Posted by Fuuma
You're not big in the pants?

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Rag & Bone jacket from spring. more of an off-white color i couldn't figure out with my camera (fits awesome though)

img0602m.jpg

probably won't be able to touch either till april though
frown.gif

Shittt I wanted that a couple months ago... Nice jacket.

chroMe

Reaction score
bought at the Elton John charity sale in central londres this past weekend - and was also papped by some nice reporters.

035.jpg

dries van noten

Went back later in the day and gf bought some elton john trainers so she can run like a candle in the wind - will duly be going back for the final slashdown lodown sale day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads