• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA: 30% Off Endless.com Also 20% Cash Back! (Red Wings = $129) Free Overnight Ship!

sccoopy

Reaction score
This is wrong. You should get the cashback email confirmation in 2 or 3 days, or even 20 min after the purchase. It takes another 2 months for Bing to actually pay you, but you should know by now whether or not Bing is gonna pay you.

Originally Posted by e23
Glad to see you looked through this thread first..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr1234 View Post
How long does it usually take to get the bing cashback email?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidkorea View Post
60 days

HEWSINATOR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I never got an email, but you can sign into your bing account (google bing account) and see what is pending.

Fiddy

Reaction score
First time customer of Endless and extremely disappointed. Here's the skinny...

Ordered Black Cherry GT's in size 8. They arrived and are a bit big, so I contacted Endless to swap them for the 7.5's. Apparently, Endless does NOT do exchanges -- they only do returns. Long story short, I would have to return the GT's for a refund, lose the Bing cashback due to refund, and turn around and buy the boots again.

What a complete sham.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
^ I'm sure you could sell them on here or someplace else for somewhere in the middle, man. win some, lose some, buy again.

ennui

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
^ I'm sure you could sell them on here or someplace else for somewhere in the middle, man. win some, lose some, buy again.

I agree. I bought sizes 7 and 7.5 in the desert boots because I didn't know my fit. They both fit acceptably enough, but I may sell one on here since I don't need two pairs of the exact same boots. I don't have a problem with the return policy as I'm already getting a great deal on these, got them within 2 days with no defects or hassles, the return policy was clearly stated on the website, and a lot of places have this kind of return policy.

Narwhale

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fiddy
First time customer of Endless and extremely disappointed. Here's the skinny...

Ordered Black Cherry GT's in size 8. They arrived and are a bit big, so I contacted Endless to swap them for the 7.5's. Apparently, Endless does NOT do exchanges -- they only do returns. Long story short, I would have to return the GT's for a refund, lose the Bing cashback due to refund, and turn around and buy the boots again.

What a complete sham.

Did anyone receive a pair of 7.5's from Endless that they want to trade for a pair of 8's?

Endless' return policy says:

"Please note that if the price of the item has changed since you placed your original order, we'll be happy to honor the previous price on your new order--just contact us using the Call 24/7 link at the top of our site."

So you would still get the sale price, right? Just lose the Bing cashback? That still sucks, but it's not as bad as having to reorder at the original price.

Fiddy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Narwhale
So you would still get the sale price, right? Just lose the Bing cashback? That still sucks, but it's not as bad as having to reorder at the original price.

Exactly, Bing cashback would be lost. Bottom line, they should allow for exchanges -- as it stands right now, a customer has to return a product and then turn around and go through the entire buying process all over again. Horrible.

JBA

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fiddy
Exactly, Bing cashback would be lost. Bottom line, they should allow for exchanges -- as it stands right now, a customer has to return a product and then turn around and go through the entire buying process all over again. Horrible.

Exact same thing happened to me. Zappos they are not. I will always just order multiple pairs of shoes when dealing with Endless & always return those that don't fit, 364 days after storing them in my closet to maximise the pain.

daft

Reaction score
Got my Gentlemen Traveler's. Oh man are these uncomfortable. I think I sized them right but jesus breaking them in will be hell.

Meekus

Reaction score
Originally Posted by daft
Got my Gentlemen Traveler's. Oh man are these uncomfortable. I think I sized them right but jesus breaking them in will be hell.

Using the word "stiff" is an understatement
laugh.gif

c00kz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by daft

I feel you here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads