1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

PSA: 30% Off Endless.com Also 20% Cash Back! (Red Wings = $129) Free Overnight Ship!

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kidkorea, Nov 29, 2009.

1. e23

e23 Senior member

Glad to see you looked through this thread first..

How long does it usually take to get the bing cashback email?

60 days

2. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

3. Wu Dynasty

Wu Dynasty Senior member

Booo my shipment was delayed until tomorrow. Oh well. Free 2 day shipping is still badass.

4. impolyt_one

I think had I paid attention and read the thread 2 days ago I would be like 8 pairs of RW's deep right now. [​IMG]

5. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

Maybe not as many as you think. I think I said it above, but I was prepared to get a pair of engineers too, but they had no discount on them.

6. sccoopy

sccoopy Senior member

This is wrong. You should get the cashback email confirmation in 2 or 3 days, or even 20 min after the purchase. It takes another 2 months for Bing to actually pay you, but you should know by now whether or not Bing is gonna pay you.

Glad to see you looked through this thread first..

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cr1234 View Post
    How long does it usually take to get the bing cashback email?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kidkorea View Post
    60 days

7. Meekus

Meekus Well-Known Member

Booo my shipment was delayed until tomorrow. Oh well. Free 2 day shipping is still badass.

Same happened to me

8. HEWSINATOR

HEWSINATOR Senior member

I never got an email, but you can sign into your bing account (google bing account) and see what is pending.

9. Fiddy

Fiddy Senior member

First time customer of Endless and extremely disappointed. Here's the skinny...

Ordered Black Cherry GT's in size 8. They arrived and are a bit big, so I contacted Endless to swap them for the 7.5's. Apparently, Endless does NOT do exchanges -- they only do returns. Long story short, I would have to return the GT's for a refund, lose the Bing cashback due to refund, and turn around and buy the boots again.

What a complete sham.

10. impolyt_one

^ I'm sure you could sell them on here or someplace else for somewhere in the middle, man. win some, lose some, buy again.

11. ennui

ennui Senior member

^ I'm sure you could sell them on here or someplace else for somewhere in the middle, man. win some, lose some, buy again.

I agree. I bought sizes 7 and 7.5 in the desert boots because I didn't know my fit. They both fit acceptably enough, but I may sell one on here since I don't need two pairs of the exact same boots. I don't have a problem with the return policy as I'm already getting a great deal on these, got them within 2 days with no defects or hassles, the return policy was clearly stated on the website, and a lot of places have this kind of return policy.

12. Narwhale

Narwhale Well-Known Member

First time customer of Endless and extremely disappointed. Here's the skinny...

Ordered Black Cherry GT's in size 8. They arrived and are a bit big, so I contacted Endless to swap them for the 7.5's. Apparently, Endless does NOT do exchanges -- they only do returns. Long story short, I would have to return the GT's for a refund, lose the Bing cashback due to refund, and turn around and buy the boots again.

What a complete sham.

Did anyone receive a pair of 7.5's from Endless that they want to trade for a pair of 8's?

Endless' return policy says:

"Please note that if the price of the item has changed since you placed your original order, we'll be happy to honor the previous price on your new order--just contact us using the Call 24/7 link at the top of our site."

So you would still get the sale price, right? Just lose the Bing cashback? That still sucks, but it's not as bad as having to reorder at the original price.

13. Fiddy

Fiddy Senior member

So you would still get the sale price, right? Just lose the Bing cashback? That still sucks, but it's not as bad as having to reorder at the original price.

Exactly, Bing cashback would be lost. Bottom line, they should allow for exchanges -- as it stands right now, a customer has to return a product and then turn around and go through the entire buying process all over again. Horrible.

14. JBA

JBA Active Member

Exactly, Bing cashback would be lost. Bottom line, they should allow for exchanges -- as it stands right now, a customer has to return a product and then turn around and go through the entire buying process all over again. Horrible.

Exact same thing happened to me. Zappos they are not. I will always just order multiple pairs of shoes when dealing with Endless & always return those that don't fit, 364 days after storing them in my closet to maximise the pain.

15. daft

daft Senior member

Got my Gentlemen Traveler's. Oh man are these uncomfortable. I think I sized them right but jesus breaking them in will be hell.

16. Meekus

Meekus Well-Known Member

Got my Gentlemen Traveler's. Oh man are these uncomfortable. I think I sized them right but jesus breaking them in will be hell.

Using the word "stiff" is an understatement [​IMG]

17. c00kz

c00kz Senior member

I feel you here.

18. atomicranch

atomicranch Senior member

Using the word "stiff" is an understatement [​IMG]

Don't worry too much - they don't take long to break in.