• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PSA tan ralph lauren captoe deals!!

mrchapel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NoVaguy
FYI, my shipping confirmation number was just emailed to me 10 minutes ago.... UPS, from NJ. I'm thinking I'll have something on Monday or Tuesday.

Got mine too. UPS tracking says delivery scheduled for Monday, 11/30. Delayed no doubt to the Thanksgiving holiday.

mrchapel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bigbris1
Really nice posting a PM in public. Shows character.

I quickly sent that PM after I'd seen that you purchased 2 different sized shoes in what I figured was to ensure a good fit. I see that a lot around here. Later I deduced the 13s you got weren't the ones I wanted anyway. You just handled it like a prick.

I already own the Stantons which anyone searching for info on them will most likely come across. I have been wanting the Tellmans for a while now and saw an opportunity to grab a pair after the frenzy ended. I didn't see anything wrong in sending you or anyone the message I did.

Enjoy your shoes.

I didn't handle anything like a prick. I can post anything sent to me as I choose. We both have freedom here. I stand behind my posts. If you think I'm a prick, then I'm sorry you feel that way.

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrchapel
I didn't handle anything like a prick. I can post anything sent to me as I choose. We both have freedom here. I stand behind my posts. If you think I'm a prick, then I'm sorry you feel that way.

So you'd post someone's address from a sale with no qualms?

Pretty sure a mod or two might have something to say about such actions

musicguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm supposed to get them (Stantons) on Monday, 11/23. I'll post pics when I get them
biggrin.gif

Poshak Man

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrchapel

I read this again "I can post anything sent to me as I choose."

mrchapel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by furo
So you'd post someone's address from a sale with no qualms?

Pretty sure a mod or two might have something to say about such actions

You're putting words into my mouth. I would not post that kind of information.

mrchapel

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Poshak Man
I read this again "I can post anything sent to me as I choose."
What's your point? Anyway, let's get back to discussions germane to the topic at hand.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by greekgeek
IMGP0706.jpg

did you get the brown ones from Yoox? if so, they're look great! i was prepared to see pics and be underwhelmed
laugh.gif

upnorth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My shipping notice states the weight of the shoes as 4.3 pounds. That strikes me as odd for a single pair of shoes. I wonder if they included shoe trees. I've shipped many shoes (excluding boots) and they were no heavier than 3 pounds.

Bastards said that they will only get the shoes to Salem on the 1st of december.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by upnorth
My shipping notice states the weight of the shoes as 4.3 pounds. That strikes me as odd for a single pair of shoes. I wonder if they included shoe trees. I've shipped many shoes (excluding boots) and they were no heavier than 3 pounds.

Bastards said that they will only get the shoes to Salem on the 1st of december.

thinking too much into it... my experience with yoox is to expect less, never more
laugh.gif

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HRoi
did you get the brown ones from Yoox? if so, they're look great! i was prepared to see pics and be underwhelmed
laugh.gif

These are from sho'nuff and GVH, just trying to get the thread back on track!!

smile.gif

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by greekgeek
These are from sho'nuff and GVH, just trying to get the thread back on track!!

smile.gif

Then here's my contribution, PRL Tellman in Antique Tan:

100_3119.jpg

100_3120.jpg

100_3121.jpg

100_3123.jpg

bigbris1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's the color I originally wanted but now that I have the Bentons in Polo tan I figured the dark brown Tellman would be perfect. But now looking at that heel seam, I don't know if it was such a loss.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads