• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Guys you'll have to excuse kelvin he just realized he was wrong and now he's trying to fit in. She loves learning about stuff like selvage, hidden rivets, the cuts, and design aspect of jeans as well as other things. It's all in the delivery whether it sounds marsupialed saying it.
nah, there's a huge difference. i find girls appreciate stylish guys and are into fashion, etc. but my comment was specifically towards jeans, those jeans. I mean flathead FS5505i2 wtf is that. It's jut real denim-nerdy **** imagine DECEMBER talking to a girl about jeans

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dmash1080
Common Projects Original Achilles! THANKS for the advice Jet!
cp_490x350.jpg

what did he do? tell you to get the most expensive plain white low top available?

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by henluc
Hey, which proxy service do you use? Thanks
I've been using SharpService. Hide provides the most prompt service imaginable. The guy is awake and responds to my e-mails within minutes at nearly any hour of the day or night (except for about 6 hours which is when I'd assume he sleeps). I see other proxy services saying "we'll order your items within 24 hours". Hide actually appears to order your items immediatly once you've paid him. So it is very unlikely any items will sell out prior to him placing the order. I highly recommend him.

lovelysteve

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Mr. Olive skinny fit dark gray jeans. I really like the solid dark gray color as opposed to the either light gray or faded black colorations that are so common on other gray/black denim. It provides a nice change from always wearing indigo or black jeans.

M9312.jpg

those look exactly like uniqlo t-000 dark gray jeans that i have.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****, I screwed up and could have saved some $$$ by getting the Uniqlo version! At least if I bought Uniqlo I would be assured of getting a slight step up in quality above H&M or the Gap.

Honestly this is like comparing the new Gap 1969 denim to KMW. It is amazing how similar the Gap's new offering looks to KMW with the selvege coin pocket, stitching, and back pockets design.

But since when are companies like Gap or Uniqlo known for originality? While I'm not entirely sure this particular Mr. Olive design is original, I do know the quality is far better and they have been making this exact style for a number of years-- it is not new for them.

aqhong

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
****, I screwed up and could have saved some $$$ by getting the Uniqlo version! At least if I bought Uniqlo I would be assured of getting a slight step up in quality above H&M or the Gap. Honestly this is like comparing the new Gap 1969 denim to KMW. It is amazing how similar the Gap's new offering looks to KMW with the selvege coin pocket, stitching, and back pockets design. But since when are companies like Gap or Uniqlo known for originality? While I'm not entirely sure this particular Mr. Olive design is original, I do know the quality is far better and they have been making this exact style for a number of years-- it is not new for them.
I don't think anyone's saying Mr. Olive copied Uniqlo or vice versa; they're just generic, colored skinny jeans, after all. (The only notable similarity is the aforementioned pattern of lap creases, with no distressing anywhere else, which is characteristic of some Uniqlo jeans.) For what it's worth, Uniqlo has been making T-000s for a while too, and they come in every wash and color you can think of. Personally, I'd buy the Uniqlo version (or even Gap) as long as the fit was there, just because colored jeans aren't something I'd wear all the time, so quality of denim and such isn't as important to me. To each his own, though.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
will say it again, milk blistered RO is the ****. still need to find the milk-colored high collar

Originally Posted by Fuuma
Flathead :
fh_winter_flannel_blue_01_web-737405.jpg

Wrangler (vintage) :

Rick Owens:
3914399085_e68cf031ec.jpg

+ one pair of slim black Acne jeans cause my Cloak are getting beatup.

raven37457

Reaction score
Picked these up for a good price on eBay. This is my first pair of boots from Timberland Boot Co. If anyone owns them let me know how they are treating you. I am not sure how the canvas will hold up in the wet weather. I am hoping it will not be a problem. Thanks
pTBL-5296900v250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics