• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Have you ever wanted to ******** with a girl?

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
i like when a slightly chunky plain jane eats the corn out of your ****. that's hot.

The Kunk scores again. I was getting all dewy-eyed reminiscing along with Sho'nuff, then comes you to snap me back to my senses.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^i'm still ruminating on your tuna can near-homeless post. that was seriously ******* epic. my comments are sometimes just (maybe always) juvenile reactions because I am in such a bad place right now emotionally that if I spoke from the heart, I'd start another 5 kunk emo threads that draw ed's ire.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no ****?

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by js4design
i like when you know a plain jane kind of girl, you know ponytail, glasses, paint covered overalls, and then she transforms into a fine piece of ass by putting her hair down, taking off her glasses, and putting on a dress.

Watch this clip from Not Another Teen Movie and imagine it with dialogue:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Sorry for that. This is for Kunk:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Also, js4design, your avatar always makes me think it's a Robbie post, as he used to have an avatar pretty similar to that.

Also, +1 on Sho's homelessness story.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lulz

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn Tagut, you read my mind on the movie when I was reading that post.

BTW, this really was starting to turn into a sappy **** Brokeback Mountain type of thread until Kunk came in talking about eating the **** out of a cornhole. Oh wait.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
^i'm still ruminating on your tuna can near-homeless post. that was seriously ******* epic. my comments are sometimes just (maybe always) juvenile reactions because I am in such a bad place right now emotionally that if I spoke from the heart, I'd start another 5 kunk emo threads that draw ed's ire.

Hey man I wasn't complaining I'm just entertained by Mr Clean incarnate.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BDC2823
Damn Tagut, you read my mind on the movie when I was reading that post.

BTW, this really was starting to turn into a sappy **** Brokeback Mountain type of thread until Kunk came in talking about eating the **** out of a cornhole. Oh wait.

Haha. I do have a tendency to turn dumb threads into **** brokeback mountain. I don't know why I do that though seriously.

js4design

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Watch this clip from Not Another Teen Movie and imagine it with dialogue:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Sorry for that. This is for Kunk:

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Also, js4design, your avatar always makes me think it's a Robbie post, as he used to have an avatar pretty similar to that. Also, +1 on Sho's homelessness story.

i'm glad somebody got what i was referencing. i thought it was an easy one but you never know. as for the avatar, i can't seem to find one i'm happy with, so i'm sure it'll change in a day or two

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MickJag
But you couldnt explain why? Like you couldnt really understand what attracted her to you?
If you are saying that you don't know what made her attractive in your eyes ... perhaps alcohol, drugs, voodoo spell, her bank account? Or then again ... perhaps you discovered that real attraction goes beyond the purely physical to include personality?

Egdon Heath

Reaction score
^ Kunk? You there?​

redcaimen

Bigtime
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kd88
A warm wet hole is all I need.

If the stable hands catch you youre gonna get your ass kicked.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads