• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you Getting from the BB Shoes Clearance??

polar-lemon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
At various points, those bluchers have been 160 and 140. Dunno if they'll go that low again.

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
By that time, my size will be gone... case in point are the BB sportscoats ... my size went like hotcakes after the recent markdown ... and I was holding out for a further reduction
devil.gif

stoff

Reaction score
thanks for the heads up!

Can anyone help me with what size I should go for if I'm UK 9.5 in AS?

Anders

Reaction score
So that's where the the brown plain toe went. I was looking for it but thought it was discontinued. All the better that its on clearance.

Steven Aver

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by furo
By that time, my size will be gone... case in point are the BB sportscoats ... my size went like hotcakes after the recent markdown ... and I was holding out for a further reduction
devil.gif

I own these. Its a very odd fitting last. They fit long and narrow.

I see the Paraboot suede Wingtips have been added which is a good value.

Wes Bourne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing to get excited about. Next big sale is around July iirc, much better selection then...

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne
Nothing to get excited about. Next big sale is around July iirc, much better selection then...

Good to know. But I didn't see anything exciting about the shoes offered at full retail on the BB website... imo the ones on clearance are better looking than most of the Peal shoes selling at near retail...

As for the other styles like their cordovan collection, that would be sweet if those went on a 70% clearance

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steven Aver
I own these. Its a very odd fitting last. They fit long and narrow.

Good to know as well. I'll give them a go and ship em back if they are too tight... do you like the look and feel of them atm?

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The President of my company was wearing these double monks today. The ones that are on clearance at BB. I saw him in the elevator and noticed the shoes.... so then I took a close look and realized they were the shoes from BB. They looked pretty good on him... which is strange because i was thinking those shoes were ugly in pictures.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...t_color=Black#

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
who makes those jodhpurs and how is the quality? I read they were made in romania in another thread I can't seem to find?

Bumble_Bee

Reaction score
Originally Posted by furo
Good to know as well. I'll give them a go and ship em back if they are too tight... do you like the look and feel of them atm?
Search for a post titled something like "May 2009 Acquisitions" on AAAC if you would like close-ups of the shoes. Asking subjective questions does no good to help you decide if YOU will like the look or not.

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bumble_Bee
Search for a post titled something like "May 2009 Acquisitions" on AAAC if you would like close-ups of the shoes. Asking subjective questions does no good to help you decide if YOU will like the look or not.

Got some upclose pics from B&S actually, from someone selling a pair in 11.5D a week ago or so

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads