• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you Getting from the BB Shoes Clearance??

Cid

Reaction score
Originally Posted by furo
Got some upclose pics from B&S actually, from someone selling a pair in 11.5D a week ago or so

Yep, those are mine... and they are still available. Nice shoes.

Bumble_Bee

Reaction score
Got some upclose pics from B&S actually, from someone selling a pair in 11.5D a week ago or so
Oh, I thought you had the terrible BB pic alone to go by and resort to asking others about the look of the shoes. Sorry!

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC4President
The President of my company was wearing these double monks today. The ones that are on clearance at BB. I saw him in the elevator and noticed the shoes.... so then I took a close look and realized they were the shoes from BB. They looked pretty good on him... which is strange because i was thinking those shoes were ugly in pictures.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...t_color=Black#

sargents. they look nice

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bumble_Bee
Oh, I thought you had the terrible BB pic alone to go by and resort to asking others about the look of the shoes. Sorry!

Nope. Asked the question because as someone in the thread already stated, viewing a pic of shoes is different than seeing them worn.

Cid

Reaction score
Nope. Asked the question because as someone in the thread already stated, viewing a pic of shoes is different than seeing them worn.

Example:

wayw-0123-1a.jpg

wayw-0123-shoes1.jpg

wayw-0123-.......jpg

Bumble_Bee

Reaction score
I thought you had asked if people liked the look and feel of the shoes, but whatever works is fine.

furo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JSC4President
I have a question.....

The shoes you buy from Brooks Brothers online... can you return them to the store? Or is it better to use the return shipping label and send them back?

I purchased these and i do not like them....

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...lt_color=Brown

Thanks

I think you can do either as far as returns go. Why did you decide to return them? I have a pair on the way...

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think you can do either as far as returns go. Why did you decide to return them? I have a pair on the way...

i dont think there is anything wrong.... i just found these shoes to be nice, but not spectacular (in terms of filling a need in my shoe wardrobe).

however, everyone has their own view on things... so i would encourage you not to be influenced by my opinion.

walneal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone can comment on the Spec Double monks?
I like them a lot! Do they run big/small?
They were made by Sargent so my guess is they fit TTS.
Thoughts?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics