• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TDV
so I doubt he has direct connections of any sort and rarely stocks jeans but he provides good products and service.
They don't stock jeans because everyone stocks jeans. Take a look at the signature pieces that you can't even find in stores or show up on ebay the same day that the RRL stores receive them. I'm not the only person noticing this...
Originally Posted by stoneb
I'm not seeing RRSHOP or rrlshop. RRalphyStore is the closest I have found so far. help!
therrlshop HI and GA stores added. I knew there was one in GA because of xchen but RL's website is horribly out of date.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
someone needs to add pictures of the one-wash and washed RRL jeans that were recently posted in Mauro's fire sale thread.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does RRL stock the unwashed selvage chambray every season? I have the washed one and would prefer to do the distressing myself, the old fashioned way (rubbing it on the side of a tree the way rednecks do their Redwings).

jqbomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TDV
hanasi and silviob have a solid inventory, worth keeping an eye out on both of them.

+1 for silviob1999. I'd also recommend enduringstyle as far as ebay sellers go.

Originally Posted by whodini
They don't stock jeans because everyone stocks jeans. Take a look at the signature pieces that you can't even find in stores or show up on ebay the same day that the RRL stores receive them. I'm not the only person noticing this...
therrlshop

I was talking to Mauro about this like a week ago. Some of these seller's definitely have factory connections or just really have their finger on the pulse of outlet deliveries.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I snapped pics of the Farinelli's RRL order when I was in DC; also got drunk and bored while hanging out so I measured it, too. First there was that snafu with RRL and then Mauro wanted this all to be measured first so here they finally are. Pretty sure SFD applies, too:
allshirts1.jpg
White Oxford (fits slim, not BoO-slim). S, M, L, XL:
white1.jpg
white2.jpg
Striped Oxford. XS, S, M, L:
stripe1.jpg
stripe2.jpg
Pink Oxford. S, M (2), L:
pink1.jpg
pink3.jpg
pink2.jpg
Blue Oxford. S, M (2), L, XL:
blue1s.jpg
blue2o.jpg
Measurements:
picture3u.jpg
RRL t-shirt (This fits true to size. If you're looking for a slim/skinny fit, go with your usual size; otherwise, you might want to size up. I own several plain RRL tees in my normal size and a graphic tee a size up and they all fit very well. Love the cotton.) S, M, L:
tee1.jpg
Measurements:
picture4r.jpg
Madras shorts. 29(2),31,32,33(2):
short1.jpg
short2.jpg
short3.jpg
Measurements:
picture5r.jpg
Low Straight. (I'd go down one from your usual on this, two if you don't mind waiting for them to stretch. Remember, they might be lower than what you're wearing now. This is one of my favorite jeans available on the market.) 31x32,33x32,32x34,33x34, 34x34:
lowstraight1.jpg
lowstraight2.jpg
lowstraight3.jpg
Measurements:
picture6c.jpg
Slim Fit Black. 30x34(2), 31, 32, 33(2):
blackslim1.jpg
blackslim3.jpg
blackslim4.jpg
blackslim2.jpg
Measurements:
picture6c.jpg

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jqbomb
I was talking to Mauro about this like a week ago. Some of these seller's definitely have factory connections or just really have their finger on the pulse of outlet deliveries.
When I said that I wasn't the only person noticing this I was referring to corporate. Yeah.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by greekonomist
Damn back pocket stitching.
Two words: seam ripper. Plenty of people have done it to their RRL/Nudies/etc. with excellent results. Don't let a little thread and some elbow grease stop you from a great pair of jeans.

greekonomist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Two words: seam ripper.

Plenty of people have done it to their RRL/Nudies/etc. with excellent results. Don't let a little thread and some elbow grease stop you from a great pair of jeans.

I am lazy, but you are right. Those are one wash, right?

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have that blue oxford but the arms are so tight I can barely wear it. About to give it the chop soon and have me a nice short sleeve blue oxford.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by greekonomist
I am lazy, but you are right. Those are one wash, right?
Pretty sure, yes. Last I heard back in January was that they were only going to offer the Straights in raw but things could have changed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads