• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steroids in Bodybuilding...

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fact: You cannot become so big without 'roids. I've heard it somewhere.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
Rorschach Test time, beasty. If you stare closely at the point where Coleman's trunks are being sucked into his anus, what do you see staring back at you?

lefty

hahahahaha

The fact is if beasty was any kind of bodybuilder, or worked out at a gym with bodybuilders, he'd already know that steroids are a fact of most competitions.

What about female bodybuilders? They don't take steroids, or they'd be caught, right?
laugh.gif

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Again you are wrong. I never advocate hiding the fact that Ronnie or anyone else is juicing. All I am saying is prove it.
The proof IS the body.

Everyday he walks around with the evidence against him. 25 inch arms, 40 inch thighs, 60 inch chest, 30 inch shoulder girth, at 5% body fat - this is all the evidence someone needs, this is the smoking gun - the body's ability, anyobody anywhere in the world, to look like this without roids is so infinitisimally rare it is impossible.

Mblova

Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
The proof IS the body.

Everyday he walks around with the evidence against him. 25 inch arms, 40 inch thighs, 60 inch chest, 30 inch shoulder girth, at 5% body fat - this is all the evidence someone needs, this is the smoking gun - the body's ability, anyobody anywhere in the world, to look like this without roids is so infinitisimally rare it is impossible.

+1

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
Fact: You cannot become so big without 'roids. I've heard it somewhere.

Oh! Now you have made it 100% crystal clear.
Such solid iron clad evidence!

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
The proof IS the body.

Wow! No need for anyone to put you down when you can do so comprehensively for yourself.
Emm Hmm.

As for rare, you notice how Mr Os were only a selected handful.
I mean for close to 2 decades, its only Dorian, Ronnie and Jay and before that Arnold and Lee got close to 20 between them. And how many new faces we see in Mr O every year? And that is out of how many billions of men in the world? If this is not rare, I dont know what is.

Whats that? Cat caught your tongue now?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Sticky this thread so all new posters read it.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
this will upset you, but jay should have beat ronnie twice.

Originally Posted by beasty
Wow! No need for anyone to put you down when you can do so comprehensively for yourself.
Emm Hmm.

As for rare, you notice how Mr Os were only a selected handful.
I mean for close to 2 decades, its only Dorian, Ronnie and Jay and before that Arnold and Lee got close to 20 between them. And how many new faces we see in Mr O every year? And that is out of how many billions of men in the world? If this is not rare, I dont know what is.

Whats that? Cat caught your tongue now?

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Sticky this thread so all new posters read it.

+1

Scrumhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody who thinks that ANYONE competing at a pro or aspiring pro (NPC) level is doing so without AAS is seriously delusional.

This statement is not suggesting that the pros or aspiring pros are taking the easy way out. To the contrary, the AAS is just a tool in your arsenal - an absolutely indispensable one at that level. You still have to work out hard and watch your diet. Ask any bodybuilder who competes and has achieved reasonable success competing at any level and they will say that AAS comes third after diet and gym work in importance.

AAS allows you to far exceed both your genetic limits as well as breaking a lot of the body's hormone-based checks and balances regarding muscle mass, fat loss, etc. It is simply impossible to compete at even the NPC level without AAS, leave alone in the pros.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
this will upset you, but jay should have beat ronnie twice.

Oh what's that? I am not on your ignore list anymore?
The great and mighty kunk07 decide not to ignore me no more?

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by CDFS
Fact: Beasty is slightly naïve. I've read it in this thread.

Look here dingus, I aint naive.
I just want some proof. Any kind of proof.
So far, what I see is 'oh! It cant be done without juice.' or 'just look at the pics!'
Wow! I didnt know intelligence in America has degenerated to such levels.
Are you BTW a fervent believer of Loch Ness Monster, Area 51 and fake moon landings?

I mean its one thing for others to put you down but another for you to put yourself down.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads