1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Steroids in Bodybuilding...

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Tck13, Mar 30, 2009.

1. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

1.\tMy first point is on your point that you need roids to become Mr O.
    To-date, despite the answer being "˜obvious', no one including you can show me a shred of evidence that is the case.

Here was a 'shred'.

Betsy,

Read the following and/or find yourself some more to read.

http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...ates_interview

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/...in676684.shtml

Edit: By Betsy I meant you. Betsy, Beasty, get it? Get it?[​IMG]

2. beasty

beasty Senior member

You do realize that you just about pwnd yourself, right?

Do you really believe that people just train harder today? Or better? That may be the case to a certain extent but certainly not completely. Simply look at "Muscle and Fitness" vs. "Natural Bodybuilding" or here: Link. You'll see the difference and it's pretty obvious.

Look here. I used the term "˜hard work' to describe what it takes to be a Mr O.
    I have explained to Mike Lowrey in order to get results, one must mix the holy trinity of training, diet and rest in the right proportion.

I am sure Sandow's and Scott's physiques looked unattainable during their time but in actual fact can be attained now without steroids. Therefore in years to come, anyone can attain Ronnie's and Jay's physiques without steroids.

As for Muscle and Fitness physiques, a body like that wont even let you be the usher in a Mr O competition.

3. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

mmh, I hate to admit this but while I was browsing youtube I found proof in your favor, beasty.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

Edit: double post

5. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

Edit: Tripple post.... Stupit interwebz

6. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

7. somatoform

somatoform Senior member

Therefore in years to come, anyone can attain Ronnie's and Jay's physiques without steroids.

I'm going to have to agree with Beasty. Given time people will definitely come up with ways to acheive 300 at 5'11" at 3% percent bodyfat completely naturally.

If people in the future start working out a couple of weeks after birth (taking advantage of the higher levels of testerone in infancy and the potency of mother's milk, not to mention all that sleep that infants get) it's possible to get some serious postnatal pump action going on.

Continuing with more 18 hour a day sleeps - maximizing REM sleep for maximum natural HGH secretion - and good ole mother's milk, we'd have to get the toddlers into the gym to pump some serious iron at around 4-5 months old to take advantage of natural testosterone boosts. All that sleep time will take away from meals so we'll just feed them intravenously while they sleep.

By the time the kid is 1 he'll probably be three to four times the size of any kid raised any other way.

Similar iron-pump sessions through pre and post pubescent phases should take the bodies to obsecenely massive levels, especially if we make these kids do German Volume training all the time, everytime, without intervals.

Of course, it goes without saying that if we can somehow get the feotus to pump and flex in the mother's womb starting at the seven week testosterone boost phase then the possibilities will amaze.

8. lefty

lefty Senior member

... and the potency of mother's milk ...

Dirty little secret of the BB world #2: Coleman suckles his mother nightly.

lefty

9. whacked

whacked Senior member

So long, beasty.

10. CDFS

CDFS Senior member

Too bad. I was rather enjoying this. I hoped he would reply along the lines of this:

I guess there is nothing left to say but this:

Sincerely,

CDFS

11. Tck13

Tck13 Senior member

What happened to Beasty?

12. Philosoph

Philosoph Senior member

The BanHammer inflicted its long-overdue wrath.

13. unexpected

unexpected Senior member

lol, I'm not surprised. Still, I think 50% of beasty's problem (and I'm just basing this on the posts he wrote, and the way he wrote them) is that he wrote like he wasn't a native english speaker (which is not a bad thing), but it seemed like he had a hard time understanding other people's points, and at other times, came off sounding like an idiot with the "flourishes" that he put into his posts

He was 100% "brah-science" though, so I don't think this was the place for him anyway. He'd have more fun on t-nation.

14. Philosoph

Philosoph Senior member

He had a hard time understanding his own points, it seemed. There were some threads in here about a year and a half ago with some mind-numbing logic failures.

15. robertorex

robertorex Senior member

I wish he made a goodbye thread