• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steroids in Bodybuilding...

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
beasty, your trolling has reached epic proportions. have you seen the amounts of **** dorian, flex, dennis james, et al. have admitted to taking?

AFTER they quit or are unable to be Mr O.
If they are taking large amounts of **** as you imply, why haven't they been caught by IFBB or DEA?

Oh! Did you forget James was banned from Thailand, where he lived and worked for years for being a suspected dealer (not use - unproven). Did you forget Nasser lost his 2nd or was it 3rd slot in Mr O for failing a drug test.

This proves the system works. Cheaters will never be winners.

Drugs have cast a dark spectre on the great sport of bodybuilding but not all are roided.
And until they are proven guilty, you and others have no right to condemn them.
No right whatsoever.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you are out of your ******* mind. IFBB does not test for androgens or gh, only diuretics.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lefty
Rorschach Test time, beasty. If you stare closely at the point where Coleman's trunks are being sucked into his anus, what do you see staring back at you?

lefty

You.

beasty

Reaction score
you are out of your ******* mind. IFBB does not test for androgens or gh, only diuretics.

You are crazy. IFBB test for more than diuretics.
If not, you would have Mr O participants with back acne so bad, they look like the hunchback of Notre Dame. Get it!

BTW it amazes me why a self professed bodybuilder would tear down and denigrade giants in the sport. I mean you are just a speck in their footstep.

I wonder what is your true motivation? You cant be like them so you want to tear down idols? For shame.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
inaugural member

Picture3.png

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BTW it amazes me why a self professed bodybuilder would tear down and denigrade giants in the sport. I mean you are just a speck in their footstep.
It's precisely because someone has worked out for 10-15 years that gives them the right to make accusations of what the body can and cannot do.

I wonder what is your true motivation? You cant be like them so you want to tear down idols? For shame.
You must be taking the piss, right? Idols?

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
It's precisely because someone has worked out for 10-15 years that gives them the right to make accusations of what the body can and cannot do.

You must be taking the piss, right? Idols?

Oh. If you watch CNN for 10 to 15 years, that makes you an expert on foreign affairs?
Can you replace Hillary as Sec of State?

Of course they are idols. Just go to any seminar conducted by any Mr O and you can see the adulation they receive.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
idols.

fantasiaxxlarge.jpg

images-8.jpg

beasty

Reaction score
inaugural member

Picture3.png

Yah. Runaway. Just like the other losers around here.
I got one word for you: Denial.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beasty
You are crazy. IFBB test for more than diuretics. If not, you would have Mr O participants with back acne so bad, they look like the hunchback of Notre Dame. Get it! BTW it amazes me why a self professed bodybuilder would tear down and denigrade giants in the sport. I mean you are just a speck in their footstep. I wonder what is your true motivation? You cant be like them so you want to tear down idols? For shame.
You are truly one of the most idiotic people I've ever seen post online. It's IMPOSSIBLE to become an IFBB pro without the continual use of steroids. If you're actually denying this, you clearly have a serious lack of understanding of bodybuilding, steroids and the human body. I would also be very surprised if you're over the age of 13. If you are, I would consider going into some sort of therapy/analysis. I'm also putting you on my ignore list because your posts are so blatantly ignorant they anger me.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beasty
Oh. If you watch CNN for 10 to 15 years, that makes you an expert on foreign affairs?
Can you replace Hillary as Sec of State?

That's a bad analogy. Knowing something about foreign affairs over a 10-15 year period, if someone observes Hillary's actions would he/she be able to pin-point what's legit and which statements are full of hot air? Yes, absolutely.

It's simple (hypothetical example):

1. Average non-steroidal bodybuilder @ 2 lbs per year for 10 years = 20 lbs of muscle

2. Average steroidal bodybuilder @10 lds per year for 10 years = 100 lbs of muscle

You don't think non-steroidal subjects know, or have the right to say when someone of Ronnie's status is juicing or no?

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
completely forgot you could ignore people. thanks!

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
That's a bad analogy. Knowing something about foreign affairs over a 10-15 year period, if someone observes Hillary's actions would he/she be able to pin-point what's legit and which statements are full of hot air? Yes, absolutely.

It's simple (hypothetical example):

1. Average non-steroidal bodybuilder @ 2 lbs per year for 10 years = 20 lbs of muscle

2. Average steroidal bodybuilder @10 lds per year for 10 years = 100 lbs of muscle

You don't think non-steroidal subjects know, or have the right to say when someone of Ronnie's status is juicing or no?

YOu obviously dont comprehend well.
I mean be Sec of State not criticise Sec of State.

Many idiots here, give up even before commencing anything and are busy condemning others for being roided etc etc when they are too lazy to do anything.

Again you are wrong. I never advocate hiding the fact that Ronnie or anyone else is juicing. All I am saying is prove it. BTW proving is not posting some pics a 5 seconds search from googling gets you or (my favourite) 'because I cant look like that' or (my second favourite) 'because I said so'.

beasty

Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
You are truly one of the most idiotic people I've ever seen post online.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to become an IFBB pro without the continual use of steroids. If you're actually denying this, you clearly have a serious lack of understanding of bodybuilding, steroids and the human body. I would also be very surprised if you're over the age of 13. If you are, I would consider going into some sort of therapy/analysis. I'm also putting you on my ignore list because your posts are so blatantly ignorant they anger me.

Let's see:

I ask for proof that Ronnie et al is juiced.
Neither you nor anyone can show proof or show proof which kangaroos in a kangaroo court will accept.
When I point that out, you throw a hissy fit and now you ignore me?

Hell, are YOU over the age of 13?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads