• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steroids in Bodybuilding...

Tck13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by beasty
Therefore in years to come, anyone can attain Ronnie's and Jay's physiques without steroids.

I'm going to have to agree with Beasty. Given time people will definitely come up with ways to acheive 300 at 5'11" at 3% percent bodyfat completely naturally.

If people in the future start working out a couple of weeks after birth (taking advantage of the higher levels of testerone in infancy and the potency of mother's milk, not to mention all that sleep that infants get) it's possible to get some serious postnatal pump action going on.

Continuing with more 18 hour a day sleeps - maximizing REM sleep for maximum natural HGH secretion - and good ole mother's milk, we'd have to get the toddlers into the gym to pump some serious iron at around 4-5 months old to take advantage of natural testosterone boosts. All that sleep time will take away from meals so we'll just feed them intravenously while they sleep.

By the time the kid is 1 he'll probably be three to four times the size of any kid raised any other way.

Similar iron-pump sessions through pre and post pubescent phases should take the bodies to obsecenely massive levels, especially if we make these kids do German Volume training all the time, everytime, without intervals.

Of course, it goes without saying that if we can somehow get the feotus to pump and flex in the mother's womb starting at the seven week testosterone boost phase then the possibilities will amaze.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
... and the potency of mother's milk ...

Dirty little secret of the BB world #2: Coleman suckles his mother nightly.

lefty

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So long, beasty.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Too bad. I was rather enjoying this. I hoped he would reply along the lines of this:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

I guess there is nothing left to say but this:

Sincerely,

CDFS

unexpected

Reaction score
lol, I'm not surprised. Still, I think 50% of beasty's problem (and I'm just basing this on the posts he wrote, and the way he wrote them) is that he wrote like he wasn't a native english speaker (which is not a bad thing), but it seemed like he had a hard time understanding other people's points, and at other times, came off sounding like an idiot with the "flourishes" that he put into his posts

He was 100% "brah-science" though, so I don't think this was the place for him anyway. He'd have more fun on t-nation.

Philosoph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He had a hard time understanding his own points, it seemed. There were some threads in here about a year and a half ago with some mind-numbing logic failures.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wish he made a goodbye thread

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads