• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Thrifter's Trading Post

GucciKid

Reaction score
Jacket size - 40R
Pants size - 33/34W
Shoe size - 10.5 D/E
Dress shirt size 15.5/16

Looking for anything really, particularly dress shirts and interesting wool/casual ties.

Have some stuff to trade that I will put up soon

SartorialSpender

Reaction score
Vintage 8.5 3E Florsheim Imperial Longwings, complete with Vintage Florsheim shoe trees Original soles and heels with v-cleat. Uppers in great condition. Insides are beautiful except for one small moisture stain in right shoe. Measures 12" outside heel to toe and 4 3/8" width.
img0258v.jpg
img0256p.jpg
img0255i.jpg

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SartorialSpender
Vintage 8.5 3E Florsheim Imperial Longwings, complete with Vintage Florsheim shoe trees

Original soles and heels with v-cleat. Uppers in great condition. Insides are beautiful except for one small moisture stain in right shoe.

Measures 12" outside heel to toe and 4 3/8" width.

img0258v.jpg

img0256p.jpg

img0255i.jpg

That's it...even if there is no interest, tomorrow I am going back to the store I went to friday to see if those burgundy longwings have been repriced and are still on the shelf...

DoTheGrownup

Reaction score
Added my sizes to the spreadsheet, and I'll post them here. Seems that I am about the same size as everyone else.

Jacket: 42R
Shirt: 16x34
Pants 34x30
Shoes: 10.5-11D

I picked up a Borrelli dress shirt w/ a button-down collar over the weekend. It's tagged as a 17.5". I will put of pics and measurements if anyone is interested. I plan on offering it for sale in the main B&S forum, but would take a trade, mostly interested in dress shirts and sport coats right now.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You might have better luck here than selling it on the B&S thread. Most of the great stuff is just sitting there, unless you offer it at some outrageous low price. The point here, is if you find something like that, you can trade it for something similar from someone else that wears the size you found and has something you might want.

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Three PRL dress shirts, all 15.5 34/35. One medium brown/tan with FC. One light blue and white striped with barrel cuffs. One light blue thicker cloth like an OCDB but with a tab collar and barrel cuffs.

GucciKid

Reaction score
Have this 42R Zegna sportcoat up for trade. Nice fabric and in very good condition. Ventless, 2 button, fully canvassed. I believe it's a bit darker than the photo.

img0354h.jpg

See my measurements a few posts above. Would be open to almost any and all trades really, except for ties.

jkidd41011

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Burberry Jacket (new tages, probably orphaned suit coat) Medium Gray with faint white/black stripes, 3 button single vent. Tagged 42R but it I think it would easily work for a 44 because it amost fits me (46L). It's made in the US some I assuming at a HF. If there is any interest let me know and I'll take the measurements and post some pix.

DoTheGrownup

Reaction score
Here are pics and measurements on the Borrelli shirt, since some of you asked. Looking to trade for slim fit dress shirts in a 16/34, or maybe a sport coat in a 42R.

Tagged size 44/17.5", button down collar, thick MOP buttons, two button neck closure. Beautiful shirt.

Across shoulders: 22"
Sleeve: 26"
Chest: 25"
Neck: 17.5"

BORRELLI1.jpg

BORRELLI2.jpg

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DoTheGrownup
Here are pics and measurements on the Borrelli shirt, since some of you asked. Looking to trade for slim fit dress shirts in a 16/34, or maybe a sport coat in a 42R.

Tagged size 44/17.5", button down collar, thick MOP buttons, two button neck closure. Beautiful shirt.

Across shoulders: 22"
Sleeve: 26"
Chest: 25"
Neck: 17.5"

BORRELLI1.jpg

BORRELLI2.jpg

I have a slim-fit D&G shirt in 16.5" if you're interested...

dscn1309m.jpg

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

cpmac7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LS7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My measurements: 36R - 38R/S, 30W, 15" collar, 10UK/11US shoe size.

I have two decent items for trade.

First is a 16.5" Canali dress shirt. Basically NWOT as there are no signs of wear at all. Pink and white mini-squared pattern; thick MOP buttons; barrel cuff.

Also a 38R Polo Ralph Lauren by Corneliani navy blazer. Used and would benefit from a dry clean, although no external flaws whatsoever. 100% soft virgin wool, dual vents, front pockets don't have flaps but aren't patch pockets. Fits more like a 39R/40R as the shoulders are 19" and the chest is 42".

Will post pics later.

Nataku

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found a 100% cashmere blazer from Neiman Marcus "Designer Collections". No other designer or tag to be found. 40L. Looks like it was only worn once or twice (all but one waist pocket are still sewn shut. 3 btn front, looks recent by the slimmer lapel and higher gorge. Will post measurements if there is interest. Update for pics:
DSC03202.jpg
DSC03203.jpg
DSC03204.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads