• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Berlin that shot is fantastic you look like a true player for real pare.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Nothing new here I just wanted to put up a picture of this shirt I got while visiting Seoul. The collar is sweet, it can be buttoned up like a mandarin collar if you want, very unique. Color is actually white with baby blue stripes.
waywt34124.jpg
Also, BrianSD called me out when my friend and I were taking a rest in a McD's... lol what are the ******* odds of that, a million to one?

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
accidentally posted in WAYWT (discussion)...
reposting here along with some new stuff i just picked up:

• cerutti 1881 ivory cardigan - le bon marche
  • nudie embo ecru organic jeans - cultizm
  • zuriicks - urban outfitters
  • tokidoki for onitsuka tiger - barneys co-op

reprehensible

Reaction score
There was chatter in the Apolis/Context shirt thread, and it made me think of this. Also, I wanted to try doing a Brutus-style shot at night.

merged-scaled.jpg

Apolis x SF x Context / SEXFH05 / RW GTs. Not visible: LGC belt, Shriekback t-shirt.

One mild nitpick about the shirt that might get better if it softens up: the creasing near the waist sometimes makes it look like I need to cut back on my donut intake. In fact, the body of the shirt is generously cut. I could have gone down a size if they'd been designing it for people with shoulders.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by reprehensible
One mild nitpick about the shirt that might get better if it softens up: the creasing near the waist sometimes makes it look like I need to cut back on my donut intake.
I have the same problem even with the gusset buttoned to the last spot. I'm guessing it's more about it being rather stiff material than anything else as even fuller-cut shirts shouldn't do that.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
Dude, you are so me only with a lot more hair. I was wearing almost the identical outfit the other day, except desert boots instead of the Purcells. Baracuta looks good. Is it the G-9?

I honestly have no idea. I assume its a g-9. I picked up a while back at the thrift store and its a 38 IIRC... I was trying to trade it/sell it towards a 36 or 34 for a while. I think it blossoms just a bit too much for me Idk.

Originally Posted by Lel
2oith30981.jpg

I regret not bringing my dirty white canvas belt, it would have gone quite well with the shoes.

I really like this a lot, its sort of a hipper take on classics... good work!

Originally Posted by who8mahrice
3327205524_52e54faaf9.jpg

I am not one to judge too much in terms of things looking bad, what have you... but this just isn't working. Its too busy... that tie might work with a shirt that didn't have as much going on. but as is it looks sloppy, and not up to your full potential I am sure.

Originally Posted by reprehensible
merged-scaled.jpg

Apolis x SF x Context / SEXFH05 / RW GTs. Not visible: LGC belt, Shriekback t-shirt.

I DIG.

Berlin- 'I said it once before but it bears repeating now'- III

YOUR FITS ARE LEGIT

L-E-G-I-T-T-T!!!

i already crapped it up with what I wore before work, but I found a cool paper hat at work so I wore it all day in the Deli. I usually wear these stupid cloth ones, but this one is tons better. Certainly not 'steezy', but worth sharing for a laugh atleast... flame away.
ohh and I think its the first time i've ever posted a fit with a watch. Its digital and from ****-mart

DSCN3772.jpg

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
accidentally posted in WAYWT (discussion)...
reposting here along with some new stuff i just picked up:

• cerutti 1881 ivory cardigan - le bon marche
  • nudie embo ecru organic jeans - cultizm
  • zuriicks - urban outfitters
  • tokidoki for onitsuka tiger - barneys co-op

I would personally prefer a solid buttondown under the cardigan. Because of the stripes around the buttons, I dunno.

Sharlatan

Reaction score
OK, I guess I should have used a different word than formal...lest you think I were attending a prom
eh.gif
I suppose a class outing would have been more accurate, dinner/drinks and the like. I just don't get an excuse to wear suits very often
tongue.gif
Also, I guess I'll take the inference that I'm in HS/college to be a compliment
smile.gif
(Those weren't boots, though - just a ratty pair of shoes I had to change into later on in the night because my feet started hurting from the new shoes I was trying out. See below.) Martin Dingman x Silvano Sassetti shoes/Marcoliani socks

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Jil Sander (real Jil)
brwnjil.jpg
MatchyMe120506.jpg

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Off to class + NHL TRADE DEADLINE

485041976_9k5yb-L.jpg

new haircut
hand me down jacket
BoO
Red Wings

weir camera angle = big feet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics