• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Spatlese

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Windows, Outlook, Explorer, Excel, Word.

So after my recent HD crash, I have loaded Ubuntu, Firefox, Evolution, etc. instead for a change of scenery.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nootje
or dedicate a room
smile.gif

Dedicating a room works really well.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well crap. My wife and I just took a nice walk around Dupont and Kalorama, here in DC, since the weather is nice. On a whim we went into an open house and checked out a gorgeous (and designed to our style to a T) condo that it turns out costs 1.5m dollars. No biggie.

But it made me look for stuff on-line and I discovered what would essentially be our dream home currently for sale--and at a price we could afford. But not for another 5 years. It's literally within our budget that we're planning for for our next move. But lord knows it won't be on the market then.

b

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
1.5M. That's baller status.

small timer.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
The "Macgruber" theme is stuck in my head. The pain...

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJman
The "Macgruber" theme is stuck in my head. The pain...
It could always be worse. It could be "What's New, *****cat?" or, "Modern Major General" from teh Pirates of Penzance. (I know the Kings of England from the sites of fights historical!!!)

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rach2jlc
It could always be worse. It could be "What's New, *****cat?"

Great movie. Capucine is otherworldly, and 1960s movies featuring Peter O'Toole driving a Jaguar E-type around Paris (this one and "How to Steal a Million", I believe) get an automatic A from me.

MacGruber!
He sent Merrill to a camp, where they turned him back to normal!
MacGruber!
Merrill harbors no bad feelings, 'cause he knows he did a bad thing!
MacGruber!
He's batting for the right team now!
MACGRUBER-RRR!!!!!

MacGruber!
The marital aid in Merrill's backpack was a gadget for his buddy!
MacGruber!
He's totally hetero, and gets all kinds of poontang!
MacGruber!
Thank God my son won't burn in Hell!
MACGRUBER-RRR!!!!!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I too have a MacGruber song stuck in my head, but it's the Pepsuber one where it goes "PEPSI PEPSI PEPSI PEPSI PEEEPSI PEPSI PEPSI"

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a blister on my foot that got a mild infection and has kept me from running this week. It is cold and rainy outside. Band practice was cancelled tonight (2nd time in a row) cuz two of the guys can't make it. I have waaaaaaaaay too much to do and should not be on SF.
smile.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kwilk is drunk-texting me. "This bartender is trying to get me drunk she wants to **** me dude" Yeah OK.
rolleyes.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads