• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge SF/NY/LA/PDX/MX - Japanese Denim & Leather, Top Notch Basics, Very Nice Jewelry + Eyewear, & More

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah the Type IIs. What else do you carry denim jacket wise?

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
New Lightning Magazine, American Dreamin' with Flat Head, Real Japan Blues, and Googies.

I see some coverage of the Flat Head party at Self Edge..
I see PeteRok, Jaime, Dick Danger, TAYS, Sonny, Boxthor, Doc, Clay, Demitra, and somebody else from Sufu getting his bandana signed...
Also, the shirts that will take the place of FH's chambray for 2009, their selvedge herringbone shirts..

20090114211159_00001-2.jpg

20090114211503_00001-2.jpg

gabby11303

Reaction score
kiya;1650209 said:
New Lightning Magazine, American Dreamin' with Flat Head, Real Japan Blues, and Googies.

I see PeteRok, Jaime, Dick Danger, TAYS, Sonny, Boxthor, Doc, Clay, Demitra, and somebody else from Sufu getting his bandana signed...
Also, the shirts that will take the place of FH's chambray for 2009, their selvedge herringbone shirts..

QUOTE]

Will those shirts be available in any other colors? They look good.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
gabby11303;1650433 said:
Originally Posted by kiya

QUOTE]

Will those shirts be available in any other colors? They look good.

They'll be available in blue, black, and brown..

gabby11303

Reaction score
I know the one l/s is brown, is that other one black? Might be my pc, but it almost looks dark purple

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for the sale kiya, will post up pics when i;m not so busy!

i owe you tacos and maybe some chocolate jeans

zakurie

Reaction score
In that case, you need to get in some new stuff so that I can buy things (and get chocolate).

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have been eyeing up the SEXSC06 lately. Can discounts apply to these at all? Are any available if so? Thanks!

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
I have been eyeing up the SEXSC06 lately. Can discounts apply to these at all? Are any available if so? Thanks!

No discounts on Sugar Cane products...
But, i'd get them now, we're down to 1 on some sizes and there's no restocks on collaborations.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads