• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
You didn't know how to spell 'shelf life'?
laugh.gif
Stop. Digging.

Well, my spelling isn't that great so I was confirming whether it was hyphenated or not. Notice how I entered in the correct spelling. lol.

Orsini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian
I invited one person and later that day I got a $25 credit email. I was pleased. Oh wait...wrong thread.
lol8[1].gif
Work is pissing me off by keeping me here until 5pm tonight (at the earliest) so I can try to leave NYC in the inevitably horrendous traffic...Can't wait.

At least you got a job.

Orsini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
Hate to break the news to you, but I feel inclined b/c you obviously never had a girlfriend whose family you had to meet when you were in HS. Anybody that can get a girl can spit a few words to impress the family. Plain and simple. What you saw today has no reflection on what this kid is really like.
Still, it could have been worse...

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
My manager is driving me up the fcking wall today.

Been working on this report, going back and forth with a supplier (a market research agency) to get it done right, but my boss keeps changing the way she fcking wants it done! (which is not an easy thing when the report is 150+ Powerpoint slides!

Am sorely tempted to throw in the towel today and tell her I quit.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm trying to put together my events calendar for the next couple of months but the ColumbusArts website is CRAWLING. Ugh.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In contrast to the loveliness that was the fourth anniversary of our first date, my wife made a dinner last night that contained a bunch of milk and cheese. I'm lactose intolerant.

Couldn't she have said, "Uh-oh, we're out of Lactaid milk and the soy stuff will taste like crap in this---go buy milk right now"? I would have happily gotten up and bought more Lactaid milk. But no. She tells me after we've eaten and I'm not feeling so hot. Still not feeling so hot.

b

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
I have a ton of resumÃ
00a9.png
s to go through and they're all awful.

None of them are at least funny?

b

warlok1965

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I drank a Monster energy drink this morning before running and now my pits are sweating uncontrollably. Ew.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Will be starting school again tomorrow after missing the first week. And from the looks of my classes, it's going to be hell to pay. Luckily, drop period is still a while away.
biggrin.gif

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crap. I messed something up at work and now it's going to be a pain ********** to fix. Should have paid more attention in the first place. Lesson learned.

b

Fatto_in_Italia

Reaction score
fucked up my knee during an 8k run. Should not have ran at all as I felt the pain already in the first few hundred meters, but just wanted to complete the run.
Oh oh oh..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads