• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
no pics necessary but I was suprised that on January 3 I could be comfortable in a v-neck, jeans, and a tee. this weather in OKC is crazy.

James Bond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
no pics necessary but I was suprised that on January 3 I could be comfortable in a v-neck, jeans, and a tee. this weather in OKC is crazy.

You're missing out on the fun and ice.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
B. Son. Speaking of which, does anyone else have a B Son tee? The tag says dry clean only, but this thing is 100% cotton and it's a little longish in the sleeves, which is annoying..I would like to wash it.

I have one. I washed it because Rebecca Beeson's an idiot who doesn't understand male proportions. It came out fine. Keep in mind mine is from '06 so she might've switched to even crappier fabrics.

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MiniW
I know I won't have time to post more fits since school starts up again next week, so here's today. dior jacket apc nc (these are pretty much brand new so I apologize for that) alden flex welt shoes. copley last
Very nice. That jacket and denim fit really well. What's the scarf? It works much better with the olive jacket than I would've expected it to.
Originally Posted by barims
+1. An excellent colour mix + uncontrived garment choices = surefire combination Speaking of contrivances, here's me today: I really gotta sort my shooting issues out
Interesting. The pocket square in the overcoat as well as its lapel roll (I occasionally wear a 6-button peacoat with the lapel rolled from the middle button, but never thought to roll it from the button button) work really. Regarding the bright colors, I'd stick with them. I think that any negative comments on those really just stem from lack of exposure to the very English Savile Row-esque style here on streetwear & denim. Anyways, I like the hair as it is. It fits your slightly retro look and balances your strong jaw line nicely. EDIT: Also, what's that belt? A tie, or just a spare piece of (seersucker?) fabric?

jhdas

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
Yeah. I recently ordered a pair of these:
Picture4.jpg

I like em. They have a sneaker-ish quality to them but they're also classy and stylish. Where'd you get them? (and what are they called?)

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today: more studying for exams, bass lesson, mom's birthday.
E82G7352.jpg

H&M o/ H&M I hate to wear too much of one label at once, but whatever. I think the micro-collar gingham buttondown might be some sort of leftover from the Fred Perry x H&M collab, rebranded with the Divided label. Maybe that's just wishful thinking, though.
APC New Cures
New Balance 574's. I'm UPS-tracking the new wingtips about 4x/hour. OCD much?

Sorry for the shite photo. Need to get the light that would've been above me fixed and cop one of those wireless camera remotes. Guesswork manual focus+timer doesn't work very well. Anyway, I also cuffed my sweater sleeves to show about 2/5" of shirt. I think that breaks things up nicely enough.

MiniW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wmmk, thanks for the comments. The scarf is just some plaid cashmere thing that I got at century 21 for $30. I've pretty much upgraded all my scarves to cashmere. It's not really any more expensive than wool (especially the $5 ones you can get on the streets of NYC) plus it feels better.

My jacket is actually tan in color, but still a muted color so no conflict with the brighter colors...

tatet

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wmmk
Today: more studying for exams, bass lesson, mom's birthday.
E82G7352.jpg

H&M o/ H&M I hate to wear too much of one label at once, but whatever. I think the micro-collar gingham buttondown might be some sort of leftover from the Fred Perry x H&M collab, rebranded with the Divided label. Maybe that's just wishful thinking, though.
APC New Cures
New Balance 574's. I'm UPS-tracking the new wingtips about 4x/hour. OCD much?

New Balance shoes will never look good with skinny jeans

wmmk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jhdas
I like em. They have a sneaker-ish quality to them but they're also classy and stylish. Where'd you get them? (and what are they called?)
Urban Outfitters. I hate giving my money to that place because of their CEO's political agenda. It just feels weird that the profits from Obama or JFK t-shirt might go partially to pro-Prop 8 campaigns and whatnot.

Anyhow, I the shoes are To the Point/Greenbox, which I believe is some sort of U.O. house brand. The model is simply called "Leather Oxford." They also have a suede version without wingtips or broguing. I get the sense that they're just rebranded Schmoove Jamaicas with slightly cheaper leather.
Originally Posted by tatet
New Balance shoes will never look good with skinny jeans
Argh, I know. They also totally don't jive with slim buttondowns or sweaters. New shoes are in North Carolina right now...

lost in va

Reaction score
I'm on page 754 and wouldn't have it any other way.

Late post (the pic was taken on nye) but having 2 weeks off work turned into a 2 week party.

IMG_6012.jpg
IMG_6015.jpg

H&M head to toe. Didn't realize I hadn't put my shoes on for the pics..whoops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members