• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Black Cherry
Hmm, yes, yes, I agree. Here's the shirt untucked and the cuff taken down a bit.

I can't help but feel like a hipster in this, though. All it needs is a pair of canvas sneakers and a week or so of facial growth and I'd be wearing the uniform. No offense to any hipsters present!

looks better

not sure what kind of hipsters you have out there, but LA hipsters look nothing like your pic, they all look like Rye GB
devil.gif

themidship22

Reaction score
Upper Half
WAYWT_4.jpg

Bottom Half
WAYWT_4-1.jpg

New Haircut+ Shave.... Boom!

Hanes
Thrifty belt i very much like, and you very much can't see.
Flat Head!
JP( these are getting quite boring.. ready for my CP's! and GT's!)

I need to get a charger for my camera, so y'all don't have to suffer the iphone gayness.

Black Cherry

Reaction score
Yeah mid-Michigan hipsters are of a lower caliber.. Graphic tee, skinny jeans, chucks, weak beard and unkempt hair. Cold weather, add a mall pea coat and a houndstooth scarf.

Edit: METICULOUSLY unkempt hair.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
Originally Posted by naaaaate
Teger I need to apologize to you because up until like two days ago my visual image of you I had in my head was that you were Tagutcow and I was like "that's cool someone thought my joke was funny enough to put in their sig but I wish it would have been someone who didn't have such a terrible haircut". Incidentally, sorry Tagutcow
frown.gif

hahahha I should scan some pictures from high school when I had a lacrosse mullet

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bam!ChairDance
How is it too small? Look at the sleeves, shoulders, the chest-- none of it suggests smallness. I mean, I guess it's a bit tight, but not excessively so.

The only buttons that are buttoned are puckering. I'd call that excessively tight.

And what on earth does this have to do with proper garment care?
The fabric is all fuzzy and pilling.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by themidship22
New Haircut+ Shave.... Boom!

Hanes
Thrifty belt i very much like, and you very much can't see.
Flat Head!
JP( these are getting quite boring.. ready for my CP's! and GT's!)

I need to get a charger for my camera, so y'all don't have to suffer the iphone gayness.

Shirt needs to be a thinner fabric (hint: Hanes doesn't work for much more than undershirts) and your hair needs to be thinned and trimmed shorter to avoid the bowling ball you're wearing as a helmet.

Good start, though.

Danda74

Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
The only buttons that are buttoned are puckering. I'd call that excessively tight.

The fabric is all fuzzy and pilling.

How can you even see that? It's a ******* blurry cellphone picture for crying out loud

AlanC

Minister of Trad
Reaction score
p1013915ns6.jpg

Etro shirt
Levis 514s
BB belt
Alden Indys

Self-critique, yeah, the shirt's too baggy, although my stance is accentuating that. With the slimmer jeans something that matches better with the fit of the jeans would be better. The shirt doesn't look bad with my (looser) khakis, cords, etc.

Baby steps, guys, baby steps.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Not bad but agree on the shirt and pants are little high. I get a baron-esque vibe from this including the location and stance.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bbaquiran
Monocle and glasses? A bit redundant, no?

Everything else is great, especially the boutonnière.

I have monocular moods--if I'm feeling arrogant/Teutonic, I'll forgo the glasses, and wear the monocle

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
AlanC, the jeans are a nice relaxed fit on you. Pull them down an inch or two, and they'll look better at the waistline and you'll also have a more appropriate amount of break for denim.

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
Etro shirt
Levis 514s
BB belt
Alden Indys

Self-critique, yeah, the shirt's too baggy, although my stance is accentuating that. With the slimmer jeans something that matches better with the fit of the jeans would be better. The shirt doesn't look bad with my (looser) khakis, cords, etc.

Baby steps, guys, baby steps.

I say size down one or two in the shirt and you're about good to go. The pants are fine, maybe high for some people but if you're comfortable with them there, it's not a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads