• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

do you smoke weed?

bach

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lennon420
i smoke pretty much everyday and i was wondering if anyone else here smoked herb

do you enjoy living an unproductive life?

lennon420

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RyJ Maduro
Alcohol is my anti-drug.

Marihuana is for the unwashed masses.

are you being serious? i hate how people who drink everyday think they're better then people who smoke. have fun getting liver disease and being a drunk disorderly idiot!

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never tried the stuff.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lennon420
are you being serious? i hate how people who drink everyday think they're better then people who smoke. have fun getting liver disease and being a drunk disorderly idiot!
I drink quite frequently. I don't drink a lot. No one on earth can say I've ever been a drunk disorderly idiot. That said, I'm sure there are some pot smokers who are not spaced-out bums, too. But charges can be leveled against both of us, as aggregated groups. So get off your righteous horse. It's too high for you. ~ Huntsman

clarity

Reaction score
Not anymore, it kinda got boring and pointless. And I didn't like the people I smoked with because they made it such a big deal(people like what West mentioned). Talking to them is annoying too. "Dude I'm so stoned maaannnn." ok? Random phone calls at 3am being invited to go to waffle house to cure the munchies sucks too.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bunch of squares on this site.

Marijuana is the greatest plant in the world. I love the ****. The complete calm and mental and physical relaxation I get from it is far superior to anything else (except maybe sex.) Not to mention it makes music sound absolutely incredible on my kick ass Sennheiser headphones. But I rarely smoke it. Maybe 4 or 5 times a year.

By the way, Snoop Dogg has been smoking weed every day since he was 9, and he turned out ok, right?

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
By the way, Snoop Dogg has been smoking weed every day since he was 9, and he turned out ok, right?

You're using Snoop as some proof of something? Step away from the bong, man.

Coincidentally, I was in a head shop Saturday. It used to be just a little bitty back room of a record store and I always felt a little "dangerous" or something going in there. Now it is the whole store! They have a glass display case that must be 40 feet long full of rather intricate pipes. And three shelves of bongs.

I can't even remember the last time I used a bong...
blush.gif

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lance konami
Bunch of squares on this site.

Marijuana is the greatest plant in the world. I love the ****. The complete calm and mental and physical relaxation I get from it is far superior to anything else (except maybe sex.) Not to mention it makes music sound absolutely incredible on my kick ass Sennheiser headphones. But I rarely smoke it. Maybe 4 or 5 times a year.

Wow, so I thought the OP was a loser.

Yes, if Snoop Dogg is your measure of success, I am sure there is nothing wrong with "the greatest plant in the world". Nor is a multitude of other idiotic and counter productive endevours.
Do you have any idea what THC does in your brain? Do you know where your brain is?
Oh, wait, inbetween your KICK ASS Sennheiser headphones.....
Moron.

lance konami

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by antirabbit
Wow, so I thought the OP was a loser.

Yes, if Snoop Dogg is your measure of success, I am sure there is nothing wrong with "the greatest plant in the world". Nor is a multitude of other idiotic and counter productive endevours.
Do you have any idea what THC does in your brain? Do you know where your brain is?
Oh, wait, inbetween your KICK ASS Sennheiser headphones.....
Moron.

Christ almighty, is all humor above your head? Citing Snoop Dogg as a guy who "turned out ok" even after smoking weed every day since he was 9 was a joke, it was intended for the comedy, aka the lulz. I did it for the lulz, ok?

Get it? Maybe you should smoke a joint and relax a bit. Maybe put on doggystyle or something.

(P.S. You spelled endeavors wrong.)

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
weed vs alcohol, both have their advantages and disadvantages.

right now, the biggest disadvantage for weed is that it is illegal to even possess.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads