• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Daskb challenges Aportnoy to a shoe-off!

william

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just for the hell of it aportnoy should post the mythical "whole shoe collection" pic with a wide angle lens.

antirabbit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am crying right now, just remembering it.
Oh wait, I am crying from laughing, but now crying cause I do remember some epic pic of his shoe room.

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Daskb, I dont think you are full of croc, you loafer you....get it? get it? get it?
lol8[1].gif

Regards.

ama

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd kind of like to see aportnoy's belt collection...there must be hundreds.

wind88

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ama
I'd kind of like to see aportnoy's belt collection...there must be hundreds.

Remove all shoe laces on all of his shoes and he has a belt that can tie two loops around Earth.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Sorry... nothing to add to this thread... just wanted to ensure it is bumped up a little higher.
wink.gif

Omega Man

Reaction score
I am watching this thread with great interest as well.
Let me put it this way. If I were learning how to drive, Aportnoy is already in his Ferrari, driving at breakneck speed along the autobahn, with a hot Brazillian model on his side.
While I think Aportnoy prefers to stay on the sideline for this discussion, we can all see his "vast" collection of shoes in his weekly shoe damage report threads.....

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Omega Man
I am watching this thread with great interest as well.
Let me put it this way. If I were learning how to drive, Aportnoy is already on his Ferrari, driving at breakneck speed along the autobahn, with a Brazillian model on his side.
While I think Aportnoy prefers to stay on the sideline for this discussion, we can all see his "vast" collection of shoes in his weekly shoe damage report threads.....

Yeah, I know he's probably way too mature to get involved... but still, I wish he'd "stoop down" and just take a pic of a few of his hidden gems side by side (oriental rug optional, of course).

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
^I think it would cause a server crash if it was even attempted. Sort of like how to get actually to the speed of light would require all the energy in the universe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads