• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Post pics of your denim - denim fades and evolution

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoe
i just checked. they dont have this jeans on Tobi??
They ship to stores 7/31-8-31. Color is Indigo with a black "foam" coating that impregnates the weave (Not Wax) leaving the fabric breathable.

progressiveminded

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Cross Post from the Cheap Raw Denim thread.

Finally a jean to distract me from my Acne Max Cash. I sized down 2 to a 30".
Kill City "Mod" fit. Straight Leg. 10" rise. 15" hem.
Italian coated denim. 8 days continuous wear.

Does your normal day include a lot of kneeling or something that would cause massive fading on the knees, or is the indigo just coming off in buckets?

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by progressiveminded
Does your normal day include a lot of kneeling or something that would cause massive fading on the knees, or is the indigo just coming off in buckets?

Both, the coating is crocking faster than your average jean and I do tend to spend the day "sucking a lot of di...".........I mean looking at fabrics samples whilst using the floor as work space.

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rye the denim looks interesting, but what's the cut like on the denim? They look as slim as a NS if not more.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by erdawe
Rye the denim looks interesting, but what's the cut like on the denim? They look as slim as a NS if not more.

The fit is very similar to the APC NS and Dior 19cm. Base size 32" has a 10" front rise, 16" knee and 15" leg opening and is cut slim across the hips (approx 20"-21") that accentuates the whisker effect on the front of the jeans. I like fairly skinny jeans so I sized down 2 to a 30". I believe the grade on a 30" results in a front rise measurement of 9 3/4" and a leg opening of 14 1/2".

Hey Who!, if you don't have the patience (like me) to wear a jean for a year (like Poly) then these are the real deal. I'm going to keep wearing these until Magic LV next month.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good Rye, I may have to go take a look at them.

Asch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great looking jeans Rye. Do you know the waist measurements on the 30 and 32?

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Asch
Great looking jeans Rye. Do you know the waist measurements on the 30 and 32?

30" = 31 1/2".
32" = 33 1/2"

Style # is M64-110 "Mod fit.
Coated Denim. Color DKB.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Hey Who!, if you don't have the patience (like me) to wear a jean for a year (like Poly) then these are the real deal. I'm going to keep wearing these until Magic LV next month.

Looks like I'll be out of the August club as well... Can't wait to see them in person.

Mushroom77

Reaction score
Rye, are those jeans available online with overseas shipping? That coated black colour
looks really interesting, and I am impatient as hell when it comes to fading...

somecallmebj

Reaction score
My s5000bk's arrived today! Seeing poly's pair inspired me to get them for myself. These bad boys are heavy and I'm loving the fit so far
smile.gif

Prior to getting these, I thought I might have to do a hot soak to shorten the length after reading so much about them and their ridiculous length. But after putting these on, I'm just going to cold soak them. I sized down 2 from 29 to 27. I'm 5' 7".

What do you guys think.

The measurements are:
Waist: 14.25"
Thigh: 11"
Front Rise: 10.5"
Back Rise: 12.5"
Inseam: 31.5"
Hem: 8"

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics