• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Julian RED Cali's at the DB

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I am doing a Super future JR cali promo.
Do to the ****** f'ing dollar the cali in raw will be retailing at 250.00 US for fall.
Right now they retail for 200.00
anyone who wants a pair if I have your size can have them shipped for 150.00
Just another thank you for the web help.
They will be avalible by paypal or phone order. I will try to get them up on the web ASAP.
Best,
mauro

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mauro what did you send me in the mail btw? i'm excited to see what you're surprising me with
bounce2.gif

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I haven't sent **** yet I don't think. Gimmie your addrees again.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Julian Red cali is easily in my top 5 fave jeans, I've had mine now for over 2 years and they get a lot of wear. The rise might be higher than most like, around 10.5" mid rise, which is about the same as the SFx5EP

For the price Mauro is selling them for they're a great buy, those are the prices they sold at around 2-3 years ago.

they run true to size, actually a few cunthairs smaller so I wouldnt recommend sizing down or anything.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got a pair a week ago, and they are simply amazing, a great slim cut, a lot like Helmut Lang's classic 5 pocket. I would not do the APC sizing down deal, I got my size (30) and all is well.

I do have a question for Mauro: Are you getting the cali no wash in black?

I need them.

Badly.

edit: how do I have 1000+ posts. Jesus, I need a life. :/

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes I have one pair 36x34 PM me for sales price.
Best regards,
Mauro

mrbojangles928

Reaction score
Im thinking about picking up a pair of these but its hard to pull the trigger for me without an actual try-on. I've been wearing some new standards for quite a while now and love the fit, and am wondering how the Cali's compare in terms of slimness, rise, etc. Seems like a great second pair of raw denim at a good price to me. If any owners can help thatd be great.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mrbojangles928
Im thinking about picking up a pair of these but its hard to pull the trigger for me without an actual try-on. I've been wearing some new standards for quite a while now and love the fit, and am wondering how the Cali's compare in terms of slimness, rise, etc. Seems like a great second pair of raw denim at a good price to me. If any owners can help thatd be great.

It's pretty similar to APC NS...I think JR cali is a tad slimmer thru the leg. they run true to size so dont do the APC nonsense of going down 2. Personally I like JR a lot more than APC NS

the rise might be a slight higher on JR

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads