• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This Week's Shoe Damage #25

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
John Lobb Prestige Berkley, Noisette Oxford Calf, 7000 Last John Lobb William, Meleze Buffalo Calf, Double Leather Sole, 9897 Last Vass Wholecut, Bordeaux Boxcalf, U Last Greson Masterpiece (for Stuart's Choice), Adelaide Wing Cap Oxford, Dark Oak, Chiseled Toe Last

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All of the shoes are nice. The two I like best are the Lobb Berkley and the Vass wholecut. At one time I wanted the Lobb William but have since decided I'm not a fan of double monks. I do, however, like the color you chose for the William.

greekgeek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was just enjoying my new brown AE Mora's and then you had to post that picture of your JL William...
musicboohoo[1].gif

Kuro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For all the shoe lovers on the forum would you provide the official count?
smile.gif

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ho Hum, just another typical day at the office for aportnoy
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Some of us are eagerly awaiting the bespoke and reindeer hide babies.

BTW: These are all gorgeous. My favorite this time is the Vass wholecut because of the color ad the beautiful last.

stickonatree

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
your shoe collection is worth more than my net worth. hell, they're more aesthetically pleasing as well. lovin' those wholecuts!

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by stickonatree
your shoe collection is worth more than my net worth. hell, they're more aesthetically pleasing as well. lovin' those wholecuts!

Don't feel bad.

Andrews shoe collection has a greater net worth than most of those bitter people in Middle America that have turned to Religion and guns.

I had to
crackup[1].gif
devil.gif
smile.gif
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Eustace Tilley

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
All equally beautiful
worship.gif

billiebob

Reaction score
Gotta show the love for the Vass and the Paul Stuarts. Superb.

What about those of us in nyc who have turned to guns? I have almost as many guns as shoes but even my two hobbies together don't approach the glory of the "collection".

I appreciate that your shoes show some evidence of subtle creasing before pics are posted. Not all, but most. Is this deliberate?

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by billiebob

I appreciate that your shoes show some evidence of subtle creasing before pics are posted. Not all, but most. Is this deliberate?

Some of my children are more delicate than others.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Portnoy, a modest proposal:

How about now that you have every possible shoe you can, you buy me shoes? I will then lovingly take photographs on an Oriental rug and will give them a good home.

PM me for the lasts, models and sizes I want.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads