• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

totally epic

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black
Well, i don't think it's a matter of taking the internet seriously or not. One of the things I never understood is how people downplay the effect of words exchanged over this medium..."oh it's just the internet." Please...words are words and at the end of the day harsh words aren't taken well by anyone. Anyone who says they genuinely don't care and brush it off totally is lying.
Because talking **** is easier online, therefore the recipient of said **** talking should take that into consideration. Anyway, I don't want to crap this thread anymore so this is the last I'll say about it.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You joking? If not i wanna hear about this...PM me if you don't want to clog the thread up.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
superfuture is okay if only for entertainment purposes, and the reasons they make fun of us are the exact opposites of the reasons we make fun of them. Also, ringring likely knows more about denim than any other human being alive. if he is human...?

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ringring ain't made a post there in years.

skinnyman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TC1990
DSC03216copy.jpg

What hoody is this, I like the colour!

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fade to Black

Author's Note[/b]: Superfuture, I think is a failed online experiment. At least the message board part. What started out as a platform for a close knit community of skaters entering adulthood to share their experiences and learn from each other about things relating to lifestyle and fashion has become a playground for juvenile delinquents. If I was Wayne I would nuke the forum entirely, I don't see how it continues to serve any productive purpose. Keep the main site and the guide, but rid of the talk. I've never been a student in a middle American high school, but having spent some time at the Future recently I think I have an idea of what it must be like.

I just joined SuFu this week. I've also been a student in a middle American high school (well, technically it was on the east coast). The two do not compare.

Where did you go to school, FtB?

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I went to a small private school in Toronto for high school, then i just graduated from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.

Of course I didn't mean that as a literal comparison. I was referring to the politics, popularity contest aspect, herd mentality, cliquishness and general immaturity of the site that brings to mind being in a high school environment.

mulansauce

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you just edit your post to trim out the last sentence or am I loosing it? Anyway, relative to the rest of the internets, SuFu doesn't seem so terrible (so far). I wandered over to see what you got yourself into, but I couldn't find anything too terrible or inflamatory other than some snide comments about your head and pants.

Hope you don't leave here anytime soon.

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
whoa what happened there...my post got edited. guess the mods don't want me carrying on any longer. alright that's the last i'll say on any of this, apologies for wasting so much thread space.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
with or w/o glasses FTB is a bad ass that will **** us all up

LK what is the FBI/MC story?
Surely it can't be that A.Kab. unleased them upon poor Conne after buying him an airline ticket?

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he told me, i think it's exactly that case you're talking about. Conne is one of the last people I would've expected to be wrapped up in that saga though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members