• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lost in va
I call dibs on commenting on the outfit.

The sauconys ruined it big time for me.

oh yeah i guess i should've worn 3" heels to disneyland...err i mean the distilled water factory.

lost in va

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shellshock
oh yeah i guess i should've worn 3" heels to disneyland...err i mean the distilled water factory.
Not saying they weren't functional just saying I don't much care for them. When I see sauconys I think middle/high school.

Everything else is spot on for the both of you.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
me and rickard (and we actually didnt plan our outfits..)

trift norwegian sweaters
lands end oxford shirt (on me)
edwin nashville
red wing/ bean boots

palle003.jpg

palle004.jpg

palle005.jpg

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ about time I saw something from you. I got the Indy Boots today and I am wearing them right now. Yes, in my house.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lost in va
Not saying they weren't functional just saying I don't much care for them. When I see sauconys I think middle/high school.

Everything else is spot on for the both of you.

lost in va, - Rep for picking on Shellshock.

whodini, + Rep for "going on a date" with Shellshock, even if it was to a distillery and she only broke out the Saucony Jazzes for you.

jkennett

Reaction score
ludeykrus- I've been sort of lurking and occasionally commenting on things on this forum, but I had to say that you've progressed incredibly fast in a very short period of time with your style. The beard is a good look for your face too, as it fills you out a bit. I recall you were at first nervous about these "tight jeans" that everyone wears here, as your friends might think they were gay or something?! haha... Anyways, well done with everything.

shellshock- It seems that you and the other lady(ies) (peasant's owner is the only other lady that comes to mind?) are the "800 pound gorillas in the room" (albeit slightly more slender and less hairy:p). I guess the other posters are divided amongst those who think you may be somehow attracted to a forum where the members say things like "you're so hotttt!!!!" every time you post, and those who try to give you legitimate critiques in hopes that you'll stay stay for the fair and equal treatment you are given. The reality is that you're a very attractive person whose physical appearance adds to your overall style. I hope that you and other ladies continue to post WAYWN/T pics on this forum as you contribute a great deal to the thread in both originality of style and adding to the general diversity of this forum, which I think is very important.

to all- I promised months ago that I would start posting in this thread, and I will sometime soon... Working 60 hours a week from 3pm-12ish am this month isn't helping in this endeavor. However, I do hope to start posting my rather boring fits in the new year. I'd much prefer to be an active participant in this forum than just another random lurker. Thanks for the style inspiration to all you regular posters. Happy Holidays. Peace.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
Crappy day, quick pics:
100_0973_576x768.jpg
100_0978_576x768.jpg

Love the Fidel hat. +1 on the beard as well. Really improves your facial features. Why are you showing the right arm and not the left?

Musselma

Reaction score
quicknapmd8.jpg

sorta passed out after I got back from the hockey game and the g/f was kind enough to capture it for me.

Gap
Express
Nudie
white socks
Canes memorabilia

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jkennett
ludeykrus- I've been sort of lurking and occasionally commenting on things on this forum, but I had to say that you've progressed incredibly fast in a very short period of time with your style. The beard is a good look for your face too, as it fills you out a bit. I recall you were at first nervous about these "tight jeans" that everyone wears here, as your friends might think they were gay or something?! haha... Anyways, well done with everything.

Thanks bud! I came here because there were aspects of my life I decided needed change, and style and attire was one of those things. I came with an open mind, and have been putting in as much effort as my measly budget will allow! While I'm nowhere near what I'd like to be yet, I am happy with the progress I've made so far....and it's kinda nice to hear I'm on the right track
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Rambo
Love the Fidel hat. +1 on the beard as well. Really improves your facial features. Why are you showing the right arm and not the left?

Thanks as well; I tend to go crazy with facial hair, since it's too thick and grows too fast (a new style every week....), but I tend to keep coming back to the beard. And the shirt sleeves: I was stripping down since it was warm inside, and I took the pic on a timer that caught me as I was rolling my first sleeve up.....didn't feel like taking the time to pose.

ken

Banned by Request
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
I was rolling my first sleeve up.....didn't feel like taking the time to pose.
I thought you were getting ready to mainline.

Originally Posted by berlin report
Happy Holidays!
You look ready. For what, I don't know, but you look f-ing ready. Although, I do hate seeing shirt between the end of a tie and a belt buckle, but maybe I'm just nitpicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members