• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloke11

Reaction score
SdlPz.jpg

PandArts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thin White Duke
Same for me - first came The Jam and a few years later Quadrophenia. We might be moving in the next year or two and depending on where we end up, and if there's a decent scoot mechanic around, I will be looking into an SX200. Might even sell my bike!

From those days me on the left ...

10pnbyx.jpg

We are the mods, we are the mods, we are, we are, we are the mods!

cretaceous_cretin

Reaction score
Prior to opera: Isaia sport coat Canali shirt Allen Edmonds belt/shoes (Cliftons) Paul Dione tie Polo Ralph Lauren trousers Sterling cufflinks

Hans Cater

Reaction score
Very nice and very elegant. What is the brand of the suit you are wearing? And nice choice of tie as well. I must say you do have a lot of good taste.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by heaven7
Kind of OT but has anyone seen Luftvier lately?
I miss his fits!

Originally Posted by Jamesgatz
Busy lawyering, I presume.

Correct as usual, Uncle Friday.
teacha.gif

I've recently launched my own practice, which has been eating all my free time.

Additionally, I work with a Judge in Philly City Hall from 9-5. 12 hour days are the norm. And the lighting in Philadelphia City Hall leaves a lot to be desired in terms of photography, so there's been no real chance to get shots, let alone post them.

Not to mention that I really was spending too much time here and the missus was getting irked. Can't have that happen.

Today: I have the flu.

Carhartt sweatshirt
Pajama pants
Aqua Teen Hunger Force "The Moon Rules" Mooninite Tee.
Mucinex
Ibuprofen

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the private practice Lufty...good luck!
When you get a chance throw us a bone...I miss your awesome fits!

-TTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads