• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

stick

Reaction score
Didn't he already get his order? He's the dude that updated the thread every 5 minutes with updates to his package's location.
facepalm.gif

halisray

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I just found it funny that he was asking about the potential of a Korean War, evidently because he was worried about his potential jawnz

Pretty sure I got my package a few weeks ago pal. I'm just curious because this whole Korean conflict is all over the news and I know no one in Seoul besides Drew & co, so I figured it would be interesting to get their outlook on the whole affair because they live in Seoul.

modalsaliency

Reaction score
Originally Posted by halisray
Pretty sure I got my package a few weeks ago pal. I'm just curious because this whole Korean conflict is all over the news and I know no one in Seoul besides Drew & co, so I figured it would be interesting to get their outlook on the whole affair because they live in Seoul.

I can confirm that, in the event of a bloody and wholesale slaughter of Koreans, there will likely be some detrimental fallout upon the business of selling clothes, yes.

Glad I could help.

modalsaliency

Reaction score
Went ahead washed the lamb DR. I'd never done intentional soaks before, but I had a friend in college who would wear the iconic ma+ leather shirts and then just randomly launder them every other week along with the rest of his clothes, which I thought was neat. Apparently that's the sort of thing you can do with good-quality leather and not get much in the way of ill effects.

Trip report: sounds about right. It shrank a little, which I like, and wrinkled a little, which I like. Other than that, not much. If you tried it with calf I doubt if it would do much of anything at all.

ethanlee29

Reaction score
let's try this again
5280402857_2413451955.jpg

5280403501_2ffba0ff1a.jpg

re-ordered a couple weeks ago, just wanna show the fit. 5'8 130lbs. old jacket was a stock 46, this new one is a 44 with 45 body length. much better i think

stick

Reaction score
Got my DR today, lambskin is ******* amazing. Fits perfect except the shoulders are a bit big but that gives me an excuse to get back to heavier lifting which I'd put off partly because of waiting to see how this jacket would fit, haha. Upper sleeve is a bit loose too but that's my fault for putting the lifting on hold for a while. New go-to jacket for sure.

macuser3of5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by flyguy7
Got in a small barfight over the weekend that started because some dick was saying my TOJ bomber was too tight. I know my jacket is gorgeous so I gave him **** about his girlfriend and it got ugly. represent
what kind of foppy* bars do you go to where you get in fights over clothing tightness?

*thx Magician!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andyh78