• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stuff that makes me feel great

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1) Hiking - Being in a remote area enjoying views and scenery away from people.

2) Booze - A good beer, bottle of wine, cocktail, whateverthefuck

3) Working out

4) Meeting women - There is something so exciting about approaching a complete stranger in a bar or other social setting and making something of it.

TheDarkKnight

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A young lady's bottom

Being in love and sex with that person.

Exceptionally good restaurants

Hiking

Earning well/ promotion/ aceing exams.

Exceptional film

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight
A young lady's bottom

I like you. You've got your head on straight.

wetnose

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
This is not a threak about drugs or sex. It is a list of things that make me feel great 100% of the time, empirically tested.

2) Japanese onsen (hot springs). An amazing experience - alternating between too-hot-to-bear natural hot spring water and cold bucket showers. Repeat as many times as necessary. Staying in the hot spring without exiting briefly for too long will probably cause you to pass out, but the trick is to get close but not cross that line. After a few cycles of this, naked Japanese dudes notwithstanding, you will feel like a new man. Again, the same clear-minded, supremely-relaxed sensation will spread through your body and last for a good hour. Perhaps being in a hot tub or sauna accomplishes something similar, but I found the particular alternating between hot and cold to be great in itself.

These are all obvious but I thought I would share.

I went to a spa in Budapest and just hung out in the hot pool, kept at precise 38 C - which is the human body temperature. Basically floating in that water was more or less equivalent to returning to the womb. I had big plans for that night but cancelled them because I was feeling like a big content, wet noodle.

Best sleep ever. Try it at home.

WhateverYouLike

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JoelF
^ **** in NYC just about any service can include a hand job. Not sure about tailors but that's the only exception I can think of.

You haven't gotten VIP status at CEGO, I'm guessing
mwink[1].gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
biking up difficult trails and mountains always gives me a rush

also, coming home and my 2 year old would smile and give me a "hi, daddy" or when my 7 year old would on her free time make me a greeting card.

MumRaww

Reaction score
> Waking up with a woman sleeping with her head on your chest, pulling her closer and then falling asleep again. Especially when we both are nude.
> Listening to great music.
> Those few instances where I feel clarity and aren't worried about moneys in the bank, who I'm going to sleep with that night and just can feel pure happiness. Doesn't happen often but when it does I feel like the happiest man on earth.
> Really hot and sweaty sex.
> The feeling after a hard work-out.

Mr Herbert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
afternoon naps
warm evenings
hard weightlifting session
brand new clothes
catching a wave

AntiHero84

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Songs that make the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

Still being able to land something decent on my skateboard.

A really good thrift store find.

When I can do something unexpected for my fiancÃ
00a9.png
e and she really appreciates my help.

Cleaning the apartment from top to bottom. This must be done with music blaring and an open beer on the counter.

The feeling I get directly after mowing the lawn or doing yard work.

Going to a hardcore show and knowing all the words to a song, or having an unexpected cover played.

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gomestar
A big wipe-less dump with no water splash.

Those are pretty awesome. I've been upping the fiber in my diet like crazy and I get those like 75% of the time now.

I like the Korean Heat therapy spas (King Sauna etc). Take a nice long relaxing shower to clean off all the grime, hop into their t shirt and shorts and then sweat it out in the hot rooms. There's also an ice room now which is awesome. Then spend time in the hot tubs and steam rooms, scrub off all my dead skin, brush my teeth, shave, grab some Korean food from the restaurant, fall asleep watching golf or reading a book in their incredibly comfy chairs. So relaxing. With coupons and stuff the entrance is only like $20. Extra for food and massages.

Feeling tired and lazy but somehow getting ****** to the gym. Come back feeling awesome.

Going for a nice long bike ride.

Cooking something to perfection and then eating it, a lot of it.

DerekS

Guyliner
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
Ecstasy.

booze. lots and lots of booze makes me feel good.

and I cant begin to relay how much I enjoy an old fashioned squeezer.

good music, lazy sundays, farmers market, dogs, and pretty women.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DerekS
booze. lots and lots of booze makes me feel good.

I've really gone off drinking in the last year or so. I mean, OK, I was ******* plastered last Thursday night, like, decimated...and that was only narrowly better than the Saturday night before it, but other than those two benders, I haven't had a lot of 'lots and lots' nights in quite a while.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyexchangee1