• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I should never have entered Esquire's BDRM contest.

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ WhateverYouLike - I'm just ******* about. I would hope that at least someone could keep this thread lighthearted, but it got serious pretty quick. I neither think Foof wears co-respondents to BBQs (after all, he purportedly wears OneShoe everywhere - even to yoga class) nor do I care. It's all ***** and giggles.

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, I've been outed. I do indeed have sextastic fantasies involving slender Asian girls (like Foof). Guilty. As. Charged.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bull
Ahhhhh, I've been outed. I do indeed have sextastic fantasies involving slender Asian girls (like Foof). Guilty. As. Charged.

I'm glad someone appreciates my pear-shaped physique.

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ Foof - such is the brilliance of Rubinacci's house style. The pear is disguised - nay, transformed - into something totally different. Magic!

Macallan9

Reaction score
I love how everyone comes into the thread to make fun of mafoo. Like lonely children picking on the one outcast to ingratiate themselves to the cool kids. ******* pathetic.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Macallan9
I love how everyone comes into the thread to make fun of mafoo. Like lonely children picking on the one outcast to ingratiate themselves to the cool kids. ******* pathetic.

It's okay. I have no shame, so the more they make fun of me, the more my ego grows, and the more powerful I become.

Originally Posted by onix
IMO, pear shape body + Neapolitan style jacket = disaster

What if you are an inverted pear?

JensenH

Reaction score

Who's ingratiating whom? To wit:

@ Foof - such is the brilliance of Rubinacci's house style. The pear is disguised - nay, transformed - into something totally different. Magic!

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yet you don't see the irony with who started the thread and what he's complaining about. Are you his brother or something?

Macallan9

Reaction score
Originally Posted by teddieriley
Yet you don't see the irony with who started the thread and what he's complaining about. Are you his brother or something?

There have been numerous other threads in the same vein. "My friends don't know any better and it irritates me" is a theme that repeats itself every month or so. I don't see the same vitriole in any of those threads, do you? In the end, it is simply because it's Foo that posted that you and every other one line "snark" posting dipshit feels entitled to come in here and attack him (often on a personal level).

Perhaps you cannot understand the concept of being a decent human or defending someone without being related, but when I see a group of children bullying someone I think it's right to speak up.

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I assure you that nothing I have slung in this thread or elsewhere in the forevum is anything close to vitriole (sp?).

To the contrary, Foof is a pint-sized style maven for the ages - an inspiration to 4'9", inverted pear-shaped men everywhere who are downtrodden, listless, beaten-down in life.

Here we have a man who got the girl, the white shoe corp law gig and the bespoke get-ups to match.

He is a man about town, oozes good taste and wit, and can both dish it and take it.

I would be truly shocked if he felt personally attacked in any real sense whatsoever. It's a ******* chat room. The beauty of a hang-out like this is that you can click the "x" in the upper right hand corner of the screen and put the haters to bed, forever. Or you can log on the next day and shoot the **** again.

Thus, I think your description of what's going on here is way, way off the mark.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There have been numerous other threads in the same vein. "My friends don't know any better and it irritates me" is a theme that repeats itself every month or so. I don't see the same vitriole in any of those threads, do you? In the end, it is simply because it's Foo that posted that you and every other one line "snark" posting dipshit feels entitled to come in here and attack him (often on a personal level).

Perhaps you cannot understand the concept of being a decent human or defending someone without being related, but when I see a group of children bullying someone I think it's right to speak up.

One, I am not a dipshit, your momma is.

Two, you're gay.

Three, thanks.

Now GTF out of the sandbox and play on the monkey bars.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put down the single malt for a couple of hours

Macallan9

Reaction score
I assure you that nothing I have slung in this thread or elsewhere in the forevum is anything close to vitriole (sp?).

To the contrary, Foof is a pint-sized style maven for the ages - an inspiration to 4'9", inverted pear-shaped men everywhere who are downtrodden, listless, beaten-down in life.

Here we have a man who got the girl, the white shoe corp law gig and the bespoke get-ups to match.

He is a man about town, oozes good taste and wit, and can both dish it and take it.

I would be truly shocked if he felt personally attacked in any real sense whatsoever. It's a ******* chat room. The beauty of a hang-out like this is that you can click the "x" in the upper right hand corner of the screen and put the haters to bed, forever. Or you can log on the next day and shoot the **** again.

Thus, I think your description of what's going on here is way, way off the mark.

I have no doubt Foo doesn't really care what anyone thinks. Nonetheless, while perhaps your comments do not contain hostility, I think you're wrong in saying that the comments in this and other threads do not. I dont really feel like going through and quoting them, but there are certainly multiple posts from different posters that are simply hateful.

Originally Posted by teddieriley
One, I am not a dipshit, your momma is.

Two, you're gay.

Three, thanks.

Now GTF out of the sandbox and play on the monkey bars.

Thanks for your snark.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member