• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
We started civilised..
100604-05Fri-SatShenanigans-1st.jpg

Then just went down- hill till..
100604-05Fri-SatShenanigansSQ-3.jpg
100604-05Fri-SatShenanigansSQ-1.jpg
100604-05Fri-SatShenanigansSQ-2.jpg
100604-05Fri-SatShenanigansSQ-4.jpg

100604-05Fri-SatShenanigansSQ-6.jpg
100604-05Fri-SatShenanigansSQ-5.jpg
100604-05Fri-SatShenanigansSQ-7.jpg
100604-05Fri-SatShenanigansSQ-8.jpg

Last man standing @ 0630 with a souvenir from the karaoke bar..
100604-05Fri-SatShenanigans-10.jpg

/\\AWESOME/\\
ditto minus the karaoke...
lol8[1].gif
facepalm.gif
lol8[1].gif
bounce2.gif
And now I pay for it:
ffffuuuu.gif

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shamelessly stolen/inspired by one of IST66's recent posts:

20100605_main.jpg

Shots outside were a bit burnout, so a couple of quick shots in the dressing room.

Shoes: Cheaney 'Radley'
Chinos: Uniqlo
Shirt: RL Polo

20100605_shoes.jpg

tshaw

Reaction score
The new Mr. and Mrs. ld111134 at the red rocks in Sedona, Arizona - Friday, 3 June 2010.

Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.!! Best of wishes, Lou - beautiful!
smile.gif

T

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ld111134
The new Mr. and Mrs. ld111134 at the red rocks in Sedona, Arizona - Friday, 3 June 2010.
Congratulations, hope it wasn't too hot for you! Things went from bad to worse this weekend ... supposed to be 112 on Sunday.
ffffuuuu.gif

Advent

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
Such as...

There is something very off about the shirt with the jacket. I'm not sure if the shirt just doesn't fit him, or if it's the wrong neck type for him, or the oxford cloth, but it does not work.

Anyone?

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
Congratulations, hope it wasn't too hot for you!
Things went from bad to worse this weekend ... supposed to be 112 on Sunday.
ffffuuuu.gif

Cheers, Greg (and MoK and TShaw)!

It was f!&@in hot on Wednesday (the day before our wedding) and we went hiking for almost 3 hours circling both Courthouse Butte and Bell Rock - 90F/32C with little or no shade. I am just starting to recover now. Sedona was great - we spent 2 nights at Junipine Resort in the northern part of Oak Creek Canyon and 2 nights at the Adobe Grand Villas in West Sedona, both terrific places.

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cheers, Greg (and MoK and TShaw)! It was f!&@in hot on Wednesday (the day before our wedding) and we went hiking for almost 3 hours circling both Courthouse Butte and Bell Rock - 90F/32C with little or no shade. I am just starting to recover now. Sedona was great - we spent 2 nights at Junipine Resort in the northern part of Oak Creek Canyon and 2 nights at the Adobe Grand Villas in West Sedona, both terrific places.
Did you have dinner at L'Auberge? I had to go up there for work in April (evidence), took the wife with me and this was the definitely highlight.

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

53da2ed3.jpg

Absolutely lovely!
Song of Solomon 2:10-13

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Long, long week. Sinus/middle ear infection early in the week, but the week ended with a Championship!

Some highlights and lowlights:

IMG_8173.jpg

IMG_8178.jpg

New LL Bean Sig boots. Comfy as hell!

IMG_8180.jpg

IMG_8185.jpg

IMG_8186.jpg

Thursday, wife on a trip with her class, day care calls for me to pick up my 9 month old son. The longest stretch I've spent with him in a decent mood was maybe 45 minutes. Thursday was a terrifying 4 hours of screaming feverish baby until the Mrs came home. For all those stay at home dads, I salute you. Stay at home moms, THANK YOU.

Friday, Game 3 in best of 5:
IMG_8299.jpg

IMG_8301.jpg

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
Did you have dinner at L'Auberge? I had to go up there for work in April (evidence), took the wife with me and this was the definitely highlight.
Didn't make it there, but we did eat at Elote, the Silver Saddle Room at the Cowboy Club and (for our wedding night) Dahl & Di Luca - We thought that Elote was great Southwestern, and Dahl & Di Luca was big city-quality Italian (e.g. the house-made black linguini and the veal saltimbocca). Loved the Bell Rock fit - when we were there, I wore cargo shorts and a tank top dyed locally with red rock dust.
laugh.gif
Was that a shot of the Tlaquepaque Chapel's steeple? That's were we were married.
Originally Posted by clarinetplayer
Absolutely lovely! Song of Solomon 2:10-13
Blessings, CP! Cheers, Rob! I hope that your rooting for our Blackhawks!
bounce2.gif
i

ld111134

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
I'd root for my mother in law over the Flyers.
laugh.gif
It's amazing when you remember that Sports Illustrated deemed the 'hawks to be the worst professional sports organization as recently as 2004! In transit at Dallas Fort Worth Airport
ae9b736a.jpg

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Holdfast
Hot sunny day + Friday = white suit with cheesy surfer tie!
That the suit and overall effect are great, has already been made clear from previous comments... but the tie pushes it over the edge for me.

Originally Posted by ManofKent
Linen scarf: H&M (no the scarf isn't wired it was rather breezy...)
I LOL'ed. Nice casual fit.

Originally Posted by Phat Guido
100604brog-4.jpg

While I may not be mad keen on a couple of details, the overall effect here is terrific.

Originally Posted by IST66
6-4.jpg

Nice relaxed fit.

Congratulations!

Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
IMG_8185.jpg

Great fit. The colourful combining works well here and the boots are cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members