• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Omnibus Women's designer fashion thread

scribbles

Reaction score
^^^ as far as style goes that outfit is trash, but if she is going to keep those on display I don't think I'd really care what she wore

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
bought my girlfriend these guidis. her style is still terrible and dictated by fast-fashion, but I'm limiting her terrible purchases lately, and bought her a couple Rick owens and alexander wang basics. Gonna buy her a ToJ leather when she heads to Korea

Yea those alexander wang basics look great on a girl...

scribbles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vashin
Yea those alexander wang basics look great on a girl...

there are few things more glorious in life than the sight of a woman in leather work boots..... when I can't get my Harley to start...

I don't know about you guys, but I prefer my women to look somewhat... you know... feminine?
karlinconnell20100302_0173.jpg

^^ not a huge fan of her jeans, could have done without all the distressing, but the rest of the look is spot on.

laineycoletti20090705_0058.jpg

Since it's springtime here in Atlanta I'm also particularly fond of this look ^^. I've got a soft spot for sundresses and seersucker. There is something to be said about effortless style. And attractive redheads, but that's a different topic.

Dr Huh?

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bigger version:

1048CHLBlkBluWeb.jpg

I'm probably more a fan of the girl than the clothes but whatever.

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Those boots are incredible. Somebody please tell me what they are.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dunno why I was quoted but this would look great on a girl:

TBYA-WS103_V2-BIG.jpg
and it's a tshirt!

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by wetnose
I like tans and sexy black hair on my girls...like this one...

zzzzzz20080123_222823.jpg

I'd smash.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members