• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
]
DSCN0824.jpg

ignore the johnny cage pose (and the fact the 'zine is upside down)

blue skies,sunshine

LIME working on a 'real' website, but this will have to suffice for the moment
bay-ran
merona
kmw
mossimo supply co

green grass

!!!

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ Those jeans are looking real nice Robbie.
inlove.gif

I went to a free concert by the Dum Dum Girls and some other band last night. I kinda wished I could have brought along some of my e-friends who are more knowledgable/appreciative of indie music.

LabelKing

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
sq4you I'm so disappointed in you. Is that an integrated amplifier/receiver I see powering your precious Totems?! You know, like the Japanese mass market electronic brands like you'd find at Best Buy. Stop spending so much money on clothing and get yourself a Mark Levinson or Bryston. What you're doing is like pairing MMM with Gap khaki's.
He should get a tube setup. Something basic like an Audio Research might be good. ---- As for Fumma, I still think the bunny sweater would be ideal for business casual purposes. If fat women with cubicle spread can wear their Dress Barn bedazzled teddy-bear cardigans, why can't men wear a bunny sweater?

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
As for Fumma, I still think the bunny sweater would ideal for business casual purposes. If fat women with cubicle spread can wear their Dress Barn bedazzled teddy-bear cardigans, why can't men wear a bunny sweater?

Valid point

Tango Foxtrot

Reaction score
this forum...

Fuuma, sq4you: ugh.

I have my doubts about the goth-ninja-Kelvin fit being a joke...

Kunk: one of the best fits i've seen from you. I like the jeans a lot more than the looser pants in your last waywt.

kixslf: I like the jacket with the chinos, looks good but a shoe-change would definitely not hurt.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Otter?

Doctor

Reaction score
Trialing two new jeans fits. #1 are the same jeans as before sagged down quite a bit - rather uncomfortable really since my hips are quite a bit wider than my waist. Also causes my shirt to billow out everywhere. The second is a new pair of jeans in a very relaxed fit. The pic is just to show the fit of the jeans. I think #1 is probably still too tight.
2603-1.jpg
IMG_0831-1.jpg

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
2 is a lot nicer, the picture of the angle in pic 1 is also pretty bad, it makes you look a lot lankier

Curious_George

Reaction score
Doctor must have a very different definition of relaxed fit than me. Usually when I think of relaxed fit, I think of jeans with some room in the thighs. I don't really see a significant difference between either fit (they both look pretty slim/skinny to me).

dls6128

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
2 is a lot nicer, the picture of the angle in pic 1 is also pretty bad, it makes you look a lot lankier

Really? It might be the other clothes in the fit, but the second picture reminds me of hendrix, and not in a good way. I think the first one looks good.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
Nice.
Originally Posted by Magician
Ben looking wicked dope
Originally Posted by snake
Boot tuck looks great
nod[1].gif

Originally Posted by nicelynice
sq4you, those lanvins look great
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Nice job, Ben! Great from the ankles up!
tongue.gif

thanks dudes. getting compliments from ARW, NN & Snake =
fing02[1].gif
some of the best posters on here

Originally Posted by BB1
sq4you I'm so disappointed in you. Is that an integrated amplifier/receiver I see powering your precious Totems?! You know, like the Japanese mass market electronic brands like you'd find at Best Buy. Stop spending so much money on clothing and get yourself a Mark Levinson or Bryston. What you're doing is like pairing MMM with Gap khaki's.

hahahah. yeah i know. my apartment sucks for acoustics anyways. my neighbor is this crazy russian ***** that complains to the front desk at the slightest sound of music. i like to blast german ww2 marching music to piss her off. when i move i will get something much better. for the record, it's one of the old sony ES pieces back before they turned to complete ****.

Originally Posted by sexonfabric
i want to know where the white high gloss unit is from...looking for one just like it
the base unit and wall cube are both from BoConcept. the line is called Volani.

Otter?
lol8[1].gif

+1 i think the second pick looks much improved over your previous pic. the jeans fit way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members