• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mr. K - glad to see Peter Lee is also treating you well! Nice looks recently.

gazman70k

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- Sorry DTO - there will be no GTG in HKG & SERIOUSLY COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS!

Huh??? What do you mean no GTG in HKG? What would you call last night then? If I recall, there were at least 10 of us having a great time.

Sorry I had to leave early and I did hear that "divot" comment!
musicboohoo[1].gif

cross22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know which one should raise the eyebrow more, the head to toe copying, or the posting of the head to toe copying in WAYWT.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cross22
I don't know which one should raise the eyebrow more, the head to toe copying, or the posting of the head to toe copying in WAYWT.

you know what - thats a marvelous idea ... swagger jack, but dont post it on WAYWRN.

Originally Posted by gazman70k
Sorry I had to leave early and I did hear that "divot" comment!
musicboohoo[1].gif

divots - the ultimate iGent diss ... lol.

Originally Posted by Mr.K
A Sunny Day In Charlotte
Jacket=Ebay Find

damn - lucky you!!

Originally Posted by Philip1978

gr8 vibe b ... no pics from the motherland?

Originally Posted by TRINI
I'll let you re-read that and think about how ridiculous that sounds.

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by clarinetplayer
More than anything else, it is the pocket square that steals my attention. What a great ensemble!

Originally Posted by Gutman
Like this suit a lot - very nice indeed

Originally Posted by ManofKent
Great PS. Now get your camera fixed
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Holdfast
Sharp, esp. the tie.

thx gentlemen. i'll like it to go on record that no ones' style was harmed/copied in the creation of these fits
stirpot.gif

MoK - soon enough i'll get a camera ... since i am in the market for a new phone i'm thinking of picking up the iPhone and using it as a stop-gap solution till i venture into the world of SLRs. the picture today was from my co-worker's iPhone and i thought it looked "richer" than my usual camera pics.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Super, super cool, Barims.

HF, I confess I liked the Pucci tie. The loudness suits you.

Offtherack, welcome. The colors look good, but get a shoe shine before your next post. We are, you know, shoe-crazy here.

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damn - lucky you!!

I was lucky, especially for only 35 dollars and only the sleeves need shortened by about .25"

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doral
Little cool out today so I got the chance to wear my navy blue fedora. The suit is navy blue also. Sorry for the dark pictures.

DSC00009-1.jpg
DSC00014.jpg

DSC00007-1.jpg
DSC00010.jpg

DSC00006.jpg
DSC00005.jpg

I like this one, simple and straight forward, but everything is right.

KtownGreg

Reaction score
Vox, MOK, Barims good stuff lately.

Peace my forumites.

_-10.jpg

Lowndes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doral
Little cool out today so I got the chance to wear my navy blue fedora. The suit is navy blue also. Sorry for the dark pictures.
DSC00009-1.jpg
DSC00014.jpg
DSC00007-1.jpg
DSC00010.jpg
DSC00006.jpg
DSC00005.jpg

As somebody who recently spent 4 years in College Station, I bet you are the best dressed man in town. Really like the fedora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members