• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Defecating in public restrooms: UNACCEPTABLE

Svenn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Why is it easier to get the cold from sitting on a seat than from walking past a person who just coughed? It isn't, you're just being an idiot.
Did I say it was easier? Of course you can get a cold from contact with coughing people, very easily in fact, but you can also get it if you pick up fecal matter and dried urine on your thighs after sitting on a public toilet. There's a thing modern scientists call "bacteria"

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Svenn
Did I say it was easier? Of course you can get a cold from contact with coughing people, very easily in fact, but you can also get it if you pick up fecal matter and dried urine on your thighs after sitting on a public toilet. There's a thing modern scientists call "bacteria"

Wait. So you've never experienced the joy that are *************s and dirty sanchez's? Oh you clean freak.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Well, how do you view and post on StyleForvm without being on a *******?

confused.gif

I mean, that is the generally accepted venue to do that, except in instances when you are photographing yourself in other parts of the lavatory.

- B

ConcernedParent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I try to avoid ******** in public restrooms as well- you seriously don't know wtf been on that seat, I mean people attempt pissing and subsequently missing with the seat down all the time. With that said, if I have to ****, I will ****.

thats.mana

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
this is effectively the equivalent of multiple grown men, standing in a circle, rubbing their ass cheeks together with the lubricant of feces and urine.

The last time I had feces running down my leg I found the itch unbearable, your scenario makes me cringe. Just picture all the feces getting under fingernails.

foodguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ok, i haven't been here that long. but this is seriously the wierdest thread i have ever seen on any forum anywhere. and i edited prodigy back in dial-up days. congratulations!

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
you can also get it if you pick up fecal matter and dried urine on your thighs after sitting on a public toilet.
If that's your thing I suggest you be honest with yourself and where your life is going and just use your hands. Doing it with your thighs seems like some sort of Japanese game show challenge you would see on NHK in the middle of the night.

rcd213

Reaction score
TO THE OP: Since you seem to dislike all the germs present in a bathroom, you better NEVER touch any desktop, landline public phone, or anything on the subway. There are far more germs on these surfaces than on the toilet seat (on average of course). However if you feel the need to lick the floor after dropping a deuce, than there might be some validity to your claim (Or the toilet seats you use tend to have brown streaks, which is never a good sign).

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 layers of TP on the seat puts my mind at ease.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What the h-ll is wrong with people? Have they seriously such a limited sense of hygiene that they're willing to rub their bodies all over seats that have had all sorts of fowl upon them? It's inconceivable to me- I will only defecate in a public restroom if there is an emergency, and so far in my life that has never happened. But most guys, even if they're wearing nice suits, seem to nonchalantly do it all the time! This isn't a petty germ-phobia situation that can be laughed off, like touching subway handles or something, this is effectively the equivalent of multiple grown men, standing in a circle, rubbing their ass cheeks together with the lubricant of feces and urine. Don't even get me started on how selfish the effect on other users of the facilities it is.... -rant over-
lolwut? Fess up, who's bringing chicken into the bathroom
I envy your ability to trace the origin of every cold you had to a specific source... my guess is at least 10% of them came from bathroom stalls. Absolutely, unless it gets painful or something. Defecating is psychosomatic physiologic process, meaning whether you have to go a lot or not depends on how much you think about it. Hence I'll leave it up to you to imagine all the Freudian explanations for the pro-public-defecating responses on this thread...
laugh.gif

Do you wipe your hands on your ass before eating or something?

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Isn't it common knowledge by now that toilet seats are among the cleanest objects in our everyday lives? What I hate touching is money and doorknobs.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
when one has to take a dump in public, nothing is better than going to a reputable hotel, and use the rarely occupied toilet in the mezzanine where you could **** in peace.

Red Fish Blue

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
******** on company time =
smile.gif

This.

I always use several layers of toilet paper though. I prefer not to **** in public restrooms, but I'm not gonna hold it all day when I'm at work.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nexalynprisnorge