• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bucca di Beppo - Anything worth eating there?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Found a $10 off $20 coupon in the Sun. paper. Anything worth eating? I know its not authentic and probably sucks, but they've got to have at least 1 or 2 decent dishes, don't they?

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
There is one in Seattle in South Lake Union but I don't think it is a chain. Which city are you talking about?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
There is one in Seattle in South Lake Union but I don't think it is a chain. Which city are you talking about?
http://www.bucadibeppo.com/ I'm in Florida but I can't imagine that the one in Seattle is any different. Serve food homestyle, have seats in the kitchen, frequented by obnoxious families. Sound similar?

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BrianVarick
I think its great. I really enjoy the huge portions.
Could ya be a bit more specific? For instance, what, pray-tell, do you like eating there that is so great?

Xericx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its wildly inconsistent from chain to chain. I do like their flatbread pizza though. kind of salty though

Xiaogou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kd88
Horrible food.

X Infinity. I wouldn't let a stray dog eat that crap. By far the it is the most generic and bland food I have ever had in my life.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
the two Houston locations I've visited were decent but nothing to dance on the table about. Their forte is large-ish gatherings, and when we went as part of a large, loud, drunk gathering - it was great. What did we eat? Couldn't tell you.

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
the two Houston locations I've visited were decent but nothing to dance on the table about. Their forte is large-ish gatherings, and when we went as part of a large, loud, drunk gathering - it was great. What did we eat? Couldn't tell you.
+1. We had our department dinner there last Christmas; it's not great, but not bad for what it is (middling, chain, fairly affordable family-style Italian). I'd stick to "simpler" things like pasta and pizza when ordering and don't try to get too creative.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, hungry and get the Fruti di Mare.

Casual

Reaction score
It's been a few years since I've been there, but the Eggplant Parmigiana at the D.C. location was decent.

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
the flatbread pizza is really good, as is the chicken marsala

go with at least 4 people, the way servings are sized, one order of spaghetti is probably too much for just 2 people. I would order 1 dish per every 2-3 people in your party, unless they are all gluttons then you need more

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chief41510