• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Sartorialist Looks

Flambeur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I can post a photograph of a nude Monica Belluci covered in caviar if anyone is interested. - B
Why would you be a cocktease like that and not post? One of my favorite pics ever...
MonicaBelluccicaviar.jpg
tell me if it doesn't work or feel free to post the larger version

EL72

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bwsbbc
Garance Dore is a perfect example of a female. French, thin, and fashionable

garance.jpg

...and the woman Schuman left his wife of 20 yrs for. He's an arrogant DB in my book.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EL72
...and the woman Schuman left his wife of 20 yrs for. He's an arrogant DB in my book.
It's hard to know if she's the reason for their divorce.

Canal Directo

Reaction score

Originally Posted by robin
It's hard to know if she's the reason for their divorce.

And frankly, who cares?

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Maybe his wife was a *****? Maybe she wouldn't swallow or bang him with a strap on?

You never know the real story behind such things.

He does have the two kids though. I'm not sure how you leave your kids behind under any circumstances.

KlezmerBlues

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
There is truth to this. However, I think context makes a big difference. First of all, rightly or wrongly, I view SF as a sort of boy's club, where we often candidly discuss women. Second, when I've commented on specific women, they have been celebrities, who make their physical appearances public matters and have no shortage of admirers--I don't think Megan Fox is hurting because one guy on the internet doesn't find her attractive.

My bad, I mistook it for a men's club. Next time I bring my short trousers. I don't however agree that every specific woman you have been commenting have been a celebrity. Neither do I agree that celebrities are fair game. I do however have no wish to single you out in a too severe manner, as there are men here twice your age who behave like boys just reaching puberty. I have a hard time accepting this culture of Styleforum, boy's club or not.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KlezmerBlues
I do however have no wish to single you out in a too severe manner, as there are men here twice your age who behave like boys just reaching puberty. I have a hard time accepting this culture of Styleforum, boy's club or not.

I am actually not twice Foofy's age.

- B

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My bad, I mistook it for a men's club. Next time I bring my short trousers.

You are forgiven, but please don't bring your 'short trousers' anywhere.

I don't however agree that every specific woman you have been commenting have been a celebrity.

Megan Fox, Sarah Jessica Parker, she-scalp chick from the Sartorialist . . . celebrities, no?

Neither do I agree that celebrities are fair game.

When people stop talking about how hot Megan Fox is, I'll stop disagreeing.

I do however have no wish to single you out in a too severe manner, as there are men here twice your age who behave like boys just reaching puberty. I have a hard time accepting this culture of Styleforum, boy's club or not.

AAAC might be more to your tune. If you show them this discussion, they might give you some extra AndyPoints to start out with. Please let them know I'm still waiting for one of my posts to be approved by a moderator, if you wouldn't mind.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
megan fox she hot

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You prefer male robots and anime bimbos?

KlezmerBlues

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
I am actually not twice Foofy's age.

- B

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Thurston
Then leave.

It's hard to leave the curse of the civilised world alone. It's like when you can't stop staring at a pile of dog excrement when walking down the street.

Originally Posted by mafoofan
You are forgiven, but please don't bring your 'short trousers' anywhere.

Megan Fox, Sarah Jessica Parker, she-scalp chick from the Sartorialist . . . celebrities, no?

When people stop talking about how hot Megan Fox is, I'll stop disagreeing.

AAAC might be more to your tune. If you show them this discussion, they might give you some extra AndyPoints to start out with. Please let them know I'm still waiting for one of my posts to be approved by a moderator, if you wouldn't mind.

I was refering to the second to last bike riding girl, but I leave it here. To go out on a more positive tone, I am impressed of the very good spirit you show in regard to the multifarious attacks on your posts and aesthetics.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I was refering to the second to last bike riding girl, but I leave it here. To go out on a more positive tone, I am impressed of the very good spirit you show in regard to the multifarious attacks on your posts and aesthetics.

I remember the bike-riding girl, and I don't think I commented on her.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
polymshamy