• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Sartorialist Looks

KlezmerBlues

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
Is there something wrong with having preferences? You guys make it sound like any semi-famous womenwho's been photographed must be absolutely gorgeous and any guy who isn't immediately ready to worship them must be unreasonably picky.

It's okay to have some taste. Really.

I agree that attraction is highly subjective. However, what I myself react to in your posts is that you appear to have some need to always state your preferences in a highly candid and vivid way. It is not wrong to have taste; but it is tasteless to dissect other person's appearances, especially when it comes to physical appearance. Your descriptions of others physical appearances with focus on what you construe as defects shows a lack of class and respect.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mafoofan
I really don't get it. It looks like someone hollowed out her cheeks with an ice cream scoop. They say that the ideal feminine face is childlike in many respects. That analysis is convincing to me. I am much less convinced by the theory that women should look like men who haven't had enough to eat.
There isn't one.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
One hot chick I saw on a bike a few weeks ago was Famke Janssen riding up the Bowery

Oh, that is excellent. I admired her acting in Victoria's Secret.

I can post a photograph of a nude Monica Belluci covered in caviar if anyone is interested.

- B

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by binge
Come on...you take better pictures than that...
-
smile.gif

Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Oh, that is excellent. I admired her acting in Victoria's Secret.

I can post a photograph of a nude Monica Belluci covered in caviar if anyone is interested.
- B

- why not as we seem to be re-hashing..

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KlezmerBlues
I agree that attraction is highly subjective. However, what I myself react to in your posts is that you appear to have some need to always state your preferences in a highly candid and vivid way. It is not wrong to have taste; but it is tasteless to dissect other person's appearances, especially when it comes to physical appearance. Your descriptions of others physical appearances with focus on what you construe as defects shows a lack of class and respect.

There is truth to this. However, I think context makes a big difference. First of all, rightly or wrongly, I view SF as a sort of boy's club, where we often candidly discuss women. Second, when I've commented on specific women, they have been celebrities, who make their physical appearances public matters and have no shortage of admirers--I don't think Megan Fox is hurting because one guy on the internet doesn't find her attractive.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by instep
musicboohoo[1].gif

Jeezus. Read and comprehend: I think bangs make every girl look worse. That says nothing about whether others should or do agree.

kev777

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria

- B

Although shes an abs stunner , as my grandad would say, thats a bloody waste of caviar !!

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bwsbbc
Hopefully I can redeem myself.
I like this image, but Im not sure if its SF approved.

sartor.jpg

I like. But the outerwear shorter than the jacket is a major turnoff and looks really stupid IMO

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I like. But the outerwear shorter than the jacket is a major turnoff and looks really stupid IMO

Good catch. I was too distracted by the Napoleonic hand-in-the-jacket.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharpro78