• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Zegna Cashmere and Isaia Sportcoats

wcl

Reaction score
100% Cashmere. 58/48 Made in Switzerland. Coat was a bit lopsided on my form. Sorry about that. The pattern does match up beautifully. The coat has side vents and 2 Buttons. It is quarter-lined. The colors in the pics are true. Black, White, Orange, and Light Green. Aside from needing a little steam there are no issues with the coat. Seams are all tight. No stains or Smells, etc. About the only problem is that it is about 5 sizes too big for me. This is not the Z line. I am not the best at the pinch test, But I am pretty sure it is canvassed. All of the measurements are taken with the coat buttoned and flat. $165 Shipped by Priority in the CONUS. Paypal only please.

Chest:24.75
Shoulder to Shoulder:20.5
Base of Collar to Hem:32.
Sleeve:25.75
Width at 2nd Button:23.5

new002lv9.jpg

PM me with questions and such.

Next is an Isaia I picked up from STP. It is the diffusion line, but it is 3/4 canvassed. I have decided to thin the closet a bit, and this one will have to go. Altered and worn I think twice out of the house. No issues whatsoever. A great piece. Lightweight, Quarter Lined, 3/2 with side vents. Patch Pockets and Natural shoulders. Looks great dressed up or down. Colors are Cream, Olive, Pink and Medium Brown. The colors in the pics are accurate. I have added a pic of me wearing it to give you a better idea. Tagged as a 40R but might work for a 38 or 39. Please note the measurements. $125 Shipped by Priority in the CONUS. Paypal only please.

Chest:20.75
Shoulder to Shoulder:18
Base of Collar to Hem:30.5
Sleeve:24.5
Width at 2nd Button:20

new016ys2.jpg

Thanks for having a look!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads