1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Your favorite brand for pyjama?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ernest, May 18, 2004.

1. ernest

ernest Senior member

I thing they are nice but elastic waist hurts a little

How do you pay them? I bought mine 60 euros.

2. kabert

kabert Senior member

Derek Rose seems to be one of the nicer brands -- I've seen it available at Saks and from Ben Silver. Hanro is up there too. I saw some nice Brioni ones also at Filene's Basement a few months ago. EBay is a great place to buy high-end pajamas at discounted prices as well. There were a bunch of Charvet's available recently....

3. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member Dubiously Honored

Ever since I was a teenager, I have slept au naturel (even in winter). At least you don't have to worry whether or not your pyjamas match the bed covers.

4. ernest

ernest Senior member

I sleep with tshirt + pijama + 2 blankets + 1 continental quilt

5. bengal-stripe

bengal-stripe Senior member Dubiously Honored

Must be hard to get them all color and pattern co-ordinated.

6. ernest

ernest Senior member

what why I match nothing...

I see a boxer cost 35 USD and a pyjama 235 usd on Ben Silver's site... That's very expensive.

I paid 60 euros for pyjama and had 1 free boxer for 3 pyjama bought (boxer is 10 euros)

Have I done a great deal or is Ben a thief?

I thing I will take more boxer...If someone is interested, send me 10 Euros and I send it to you.

7. Montechristo

Montechristo New Member

The best Pyjamas are the drawstring Turnbull and Asser ones or perhaps from Budd's. Not cheap though, but very well made!